Headcannons! H/C

Hello everyone! I'm still working on the next chapter, but I just thought to give yall some headcannons on each character as you all wait! Don't worrrrrryyyyy...my upload schedule will be bettttteeeeeerrrrr......I think.

------------------------------------------------------------
TW: Cutting, Slight Inappropriate.

Tim:

Gotta start of with my best boy Tim. See now, Tim's a complicated person. He has two personas, him and Masky, but we'll just be focusing on Tim without the white mask.

●Tim has anger issues. I know I know big shock, totally. But, when given the chance, most of the time towards you he'll be head over heels. He'll cook for you, bring you stuff, share a room with you, practically anything. He cares for your well being, and likes to have conversations with you!

●Short. Our short but hot king.

●Everytime he thinks about you, he cuts his arms as a show of appreciation. Though, after letting you escape, he now thinks of those scars as times he hurt you, besides the one Brian gave him as a show of protecting you. Now everytime he hurts you in any way, he cuts his arms.

●He has more common sense and logic than Brian, also a bit tougher to, but the height difference doesn't help him.

●As you guys may know from Marble Hornets, he does take pills for his coughing. If you also take pills for bad coughing (like me, ahem), he will help you and give you some. What a nice guy!

●Sometimes, he wants to have s#x with you, but doesn't. Wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable and not trust him. Again, what a nice guy!

●Literally absolutely loves touching you. Cuddling, holding hands, hugging, sleeping on the same bed, literally anything.

------------------------------------------------------------

Brian:

Of course we have to do Brian next, it just makes sense. No warnings for this guy, he's just a big ol creep.

●Loves taking photos of you anywhere and everywhere. Randomly sitting on the couch? Photo. Eating? Photo. Working? Photo. Just basically anything you do is a photo, he has a whole wall of pictures of you, but you haven't found it.....yet. 🤭

●A little tougher on you than Tim is. If he evens sees a certain emotion on your face that makes it seem your plotting to escape, you'll be locked in your room. Now if you do escape, im pretty sure you know what happens than.

●Tall. Just, yeah.

●Hates the thought of you not being around him, or basically just not knowing where you are. He will fall to the ground and start to cry like crazy, freaking out a ton.

●He is definitely more obsessed with you than Tim is. Goes to show, everything little thing you do, he'll either appreciate or hate you for it.

●JEALOUSLY GOES THROUGH THE ROOF WHEN HE SEES YOU WITH ANYONE ELSE. Except Tim, he's the only exception.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie:

The purest of angels, the hardest worker, the best baker you'll meet, itssssssssss SOPHIE! One of your roommates and best friend! I mean, she is the one who found you and saved you after all. No warnings for her, she's a goddess!

●She absolutely appreciates the hell out of you! You've always done so much to help everyone else and pay the bills in the house when it was just you and her having jobs, so she appreciated you for that!

●Loves baking and eating! She'll eat any moment she gets, and also has a really big sugar tooth, so ofcourse she knows how to bake! Now she'll obviously bake you whatever you ask of her, so don't worry.

●She's average height for a girl, 5ft 4. Short but not SO MUCH.

●She loves fashion and makeup! She loves doing yours, hers, and Teresas makeup and having fashion shows! Sometimes she can be such a little kid.

●If yall forgot, she is a police officer, so yes, she does know how to use a shot gun and pistol.

------------------------------------------------------------

Damien:

Damien, Damien, Damien. Yall probably forgot he exists. Tsk tsk. No warnings for him.

●He does have a crush on you, but Tim and Brian don't know about it.......yet. 🤭

●He's average height for a male, 5ft 9.

●He only got a job cause you disappeared, but since you came back he will keep it, mostly because he'd knew you'd yell at him if he didn't

●He likes to be on social media. I guess you could say he's an influencer. He has about 300k followers on Instagram and 100k on Tiktok, so anything he posts can blow up at any moment. How did you think the news of you being missing got out so fast? I'd keep a close eye on this guy. And no, don't ask me what he posts.

●Likes being next to you a lot. Holding hands, your waist, etc. Just don't let Tim and Brian see and everything will be okay.

●He likes to cook for you guys. He's always the one to make the dinner, lunch, and breakfast with help sometimes, but Sophie is incharge of dessert making.

------------------------------------------------------------

Teresa:

TW: Mentions of 0ñ1yFañ$

See now I know yall forgot who this gal is, don't worry, ill help ya jog your memory.

●This girl, is...tall. She's 6ft, and the heels she wears doesn't help.

●She loves everyone of you guys as her friends, really feeling a close bond between you all. She was devastating when she found out you turned out missing.

●She has a sweet tooth as well, same as Sophie. She absolutely loves her delicious treats.

●Yeah yeah, she's a bit of a h00keř, she did 0ñ1yFañ$ when you were still around, but than got an actual job when you when missing. And yes, she does keep the job.

●She's a bit of a prankster. She likes locking you out of the house on purpose. Lol.

●She had a bit of thing for Damien, kinda awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading my story! I really appreciate it, I do!

I'll be making a fun facts chapter of the characters after the next chapter is out, so stay turned for that. Note, the fun facts about the characters, which are fully Tim and Brian, will only be fact in this story! They won't be actually canon, but for my ocs they will be fully canon!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

Words: 1059