Meet the Baxtards

Genre: Humor

Book Status: ongoing

Review: I have never laughed so hard at a book before. This book is simply awesome and should be published when its finished. Not to mention, be made into a TV show that would probably beat Good Luck, Charlie by a long shot. I also love how they accept anyone unlike most people like if your from a different race or something equally stupid. I basically squeal/scream like a maniac when she updates which is usually often.

Summary:

Meet the Baxtards. We're the most abnormal family you'd meet. Funny how none of us were American yet we lived in this land of stars and stripes and McDonalds.I mean, my family was Caf-pakinese-a name I invented that mixed all our backgrounds. My sister is from Pakistan, my brother is from Africa, my mum is Canadian and my dad is Chinese and Filipino. Except some people don't get that we speak perfect English-except my mum because she's the palest out of all of us. I mean, I could beat anyone's ass in a spelling bee. Anyway, moving to a stupid town was nothing out of the ordinary. We moved because we needed a bigger house (like normal people), and decided it was best to start fresh-correction, Mom decided that-for 'the greater good of the family'. We accepted anyone-no matter what background you had or where you were born: it was a rule in our family. However the rest of town thought of our rule as a 'guideline'.

Rating: 8/10