Mad As A Hatter

Genre: Action 

Book Status: Completed 

Review: If you don't like gore or action, then don't read this book!! But for those out there that do, this book is definitely the ONE for you. It has tons of gore, action, comedy especially those awesome comebacks, and with a pinch of romance.  Isaac just drives me fucking insane with his obliviousness and also makes me laugh my fucking ass off. Sorry, if you don't like swear words, but me and that story has a shit ton of them. To be honest, I loved all of the butt kicking scenes and how it was written. Not to mention, I got to see some old characters from Super Bad, but you don't have to read that in order to understand Mad As A Hatter! So guys, when you read this, you owe me virtual high fives for introducing this piece of awesomeness!! 

Summary: 

Madness can only be written in blood. //#1 in Horror, #1 in Action, #34 in Humour and WATTY AWARD WINNER: One of the Most Addictive Stories of 2014 and Featured Story//A Horror Comedy by 8tracks//You can't spell 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'. An adventure in which she takes great pleasure in seeing a whole lot of blood. CAUTION: Contains sick humour and terrifying insanity. Thus, no lighthearted readers allowed.///Are you ready? Because "some say to survive, you have to be Mad As A Hatter."

Rating: 8/10