Techlinova

•Reds POV•

Coda led red through a door and into a room that glowed green and turquoise. There were at least five big computers in the room, each had bunches of number and letters running on the screen.
"You shoulda took yellow, she's good with hacking."
"I know but you're good with more, besides I don't need you to hack, I can do that."
Red watched Coda type into the computer until something popped up on the screen. Coda scrolled through the message until she saw what red feared. The message read:
"Attack Computer 'Alan_PC'
Distruction Plan: Hack Adobe- Delete Clone Stick figure- launch attack on The_Green_Stickfigure- launch Code 911- delete stick figures- Release Viruses- Overheat Computer- Complete"
Red looked at Coda.
"What do we do?"
Coda pointed at the screen.
"As far as we know, Teche has deleted that clone, what's his face."
"His name's TLL or light. So... You mean he's..."
"Yes red he's deleted, dead. But it's for the best, trust me."
"How can deleting light be a good thing?!"
Red snapped. Coda sighed.
"That's confidential. Sorry."
"Ugh, people and secrets!" Red looked away from the screen.
"Wait red, I need you to see this."
Red looked back at the screen as Coda pulled up yet another message.
"These are the creators of the Techlinova."
Three images shone on the screen. The first image was of a neon green person with black eyes. The second was black, he wore something over his eyes but from what red could tell, he was the leader Techne. The next photo was of a smaller person. He was light blue and had glasses, one of the lenses was green.
"The first image is Novacom. Second is Techne and third is Link."
Red nodded.
"And we defeat them by doing what?"
"We just need to get them out of your computer-"
Avanova ran into the room.
"And quick! They already launched the attack on green!"