TLL's extra chapter

So light was supposed to be the main character in this kinda but he wasn't heard from like at all, here's why:

TLL dies which actually protects the gang from total damage. You see, Light was a clone that dark programmed, and we all know how easy it is to have programs hacked. If Light hadn't died than he would have been hacked by the Techlinova when it entered the computer. Even though it never did enter. And the hackers plan was to delete TLL anyway. They knew they wouldn't be able to completely delete Alans computer, they did it to prepare the gang. They had to delete TLL so that he wouldn't over power the gang and the coming drama. When Light was killed, he wasn't expected to go to the outernet, but he did, even though he was just a fake, a creation. When he found himself in the outernet, he met Victim. He found out about Victims plans but couldn't stop him. He "haunts" victim to this day and tries to communicate with the CG. He has broke into red's dreams multiple times, but as never able to talk to her, nor anyone, ever. He warned red about victim and can only hope that she and the others will be able to stop him.

(And besides that reason, I wanted him to die cause I didn't like him to much, same reasons as green, he is a "goody two-shoes", which is a very cringe thing to say, but I don't know other words)