Break Though

•Reds POV•

Coda, Avanova, and red silently wound there way through a dark hallway. Once they finally entered another room, Coda spoke up.
"We just need to find the right spot in this room and we can get back to Alans PC, and save your friends."
"What do you mean 'right spot'?"
Red asked. Coda looked over at Ava. Ava nodded at Coda, and then explained.
"There's a specific part of the wall that is like a portal to different computer's. All I have to do is program were we want to go and it'll take us there."
Red nodded and looked around the room. It was still dark and gloomy which made it hard to see anything at all. She moved over to the walls and felt around for anything, the others did the same. Finally, after about five minutes, red found the portal. She touched the wall and her hand slipped right inside.
"I think I found it!"
She yelled to Coda and Ava. Coda came over and placed her hand on the wall.
"This is it. Good job red."
Coda stepped right in and disappeared. Ava gestured for red to go in next, so red did. When Ava came through, she typed something on a tablet and the portal started to move. It swiped red right off her feet and pulled her through it, fast. Coda and Ava were right behind red and when the portal finally came to a stop red tumbled out clumsily. Ava and Coda landed better. When red got up she saw that most horrific sight in her life. Fire everywhere. Bugs buzzed and crawled into apps. Alan's curser was cornering green, who looked evil. Red looked around and spotted the rest of the gang was cowering in a corner, bugs crawled close to them, to close for comfort. Red felt her bracelet vibrating. She looked down at her wrist. Technology floated around the band and seemed to flow into her skin.
"The bracelet is working."
Coda said.
"Now we can defeat this."
A bright light flashed in the corner of the screen. A voice boomed.
"You will never defeat our virus, traitors!"
Coda stared into the light and didn't flinch. She made fists.
"We will defeat you! Your powerless against red!"
"Ha! You've seen nothing!"
Lights flashed. Fire roared and grew larger, burning anything it touched. Red looked down at her friends. Fire was surrounding them and moved rapidly towards them. They were cornered.