First Distructions

=Blues POV=

Green slowly got up off the floor but didn't turn toward the group. Blue was concerned and backed away from her, the others followed. Something brushed blue's leg and he nearly fell. He quickly turned around and looked at the ground. Only about five inches infront of him was a strange bug. It was small and had a tail like a scorpion but the body of a grass hopper. It buzzed violently and hopped up onto a app. Blue watched as it disappeared inside. Behind him green had turned around and was staring the group down. Yellow tapped blue's shoulder.
"She wants to kill us!"
"You think I didn't know that?!"
Blue whispered. Just then the app started to spark. A firey spark landed right on blue face. Blue shrieked and wiped his face with his hand. SC pulled the group away from the firey app and the possessed green and huddled in the corner by the wifi button. Blue watched as two more bugs came from out of nowhere and crawled into the app, but then the curser appeared and caught one bug. Alan smashed it into the ground. Sparks and code flew everywhere. Green was standing still and staring at the mouse as it destroyed the bug. Blue narrowed his eyes and looked closely at green. Her eyes were now a turquoise color and had white pupils. Blue jumped in surprise when a boom echoed in the screen. Something from the bug had gotten on the curser and now the curser lay limp on the ground, smoke spilled off of it. Yellow placed a hand on blue's shoulder.
"It's ok. Everything will be fine."
Blue hadn't realized he had started to shake in fear.
"Yellow your a hacker, can't you stop this?!"
SC asked.
"I have no clue what's happening and all the apps are being infected with these weird bugs. I shouldn't open the settings in case I get bit."
"What about you blue? Is there a potion you could use to kill the bugs?"
"No. Pesticides would not help. Heh."
"Bad time for a joke blue."
Yellow said, swatting at him. Blue smiled at yellow and turned back toward the curser. The smoke had stopped and now it just lay still. From outside the computer, Alan was frantically trying to find out what was wrong. Sparks flew from the curser again. Alan moved the mouse outside of the screen. This time the curser finally moved. Green wasn't to happy about that though. She jumped on the mouse and tried to fight it. Alan threw her off and cornered her on the ground, there was nowhere for her to go to. More bugs started to fill the screen. Hundred's. They crawled into app that would then burst into sparks. It felt like a wildfire  had come to there computer.