Chapter Nineteen

"Absolutely not." Seth made his opinion very clear in the large room.

"Its not your choice to make!" Pearl argued. "If Sam says I'm ready, then Sam says I'm ready!"

"Look what happened last time, I will not let you put yourself in that situation again!" Seth urged with almost begging eyes.

"I won't be alone, Leah's coming too." Pearl rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

They were currently arguing over whether or not Pearl could go on patrols with Leah or not. Pearl was finally fully healed after long and agony filled weeks, and things with Victoria were getting more heated by the minute.

Jacob had come back with news one day that some of Bella's clothes were missing and that some other vampire had gotten a hold of them, and that Victoria and her new vampire boyfriend were creating some sort of army of 'newborns.'

Sam had given the two youngest members the okay to start their patrols as a very last resort, since the rest of the pack were starting to get exhausted, but Seth wasn't happy.

"Sam you can't let her do this!" Seth turned to the source of the problem.

"Seth, she's apart of the pack too." Sam sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, a headache forming from listening to the two.

"Remember what Alice said." Seth's voice lowered as he looked dead in that alpha's eyes.

That's when Pearl remembered what Alice had said to her.

Trust me, listen to Seth.

But Seth and Sam had acted as if they had heard the Cullen say something very different.

"I know you're worried and I understand. I have an imprint too in case you've forgotten." Sam reminded him. "But nothing has happened in three weeks, and since when do we listen to vampires?"

"What are you two going on about?" Pearl demanded, taking the two's attention.

"Remember what Alice told you, listen to me." Seth begged. "Please." He took her delicate hands in hers.

When Pearl looked deep into his chocolate coloured orbs, Pearl new she had to listen to him. She didn't know if it was an imprint thing, or just a love thing, but it was the right thing to do.

"Okay." Pearl breathed, not looking away from his eyes for one second.

"Okay?" Seth was shocked to see she was listening to him.

"I'll stay at home." She confirmed, nodding her head slightly to assure him.

"Thankyou Pearl." Seth let out a small sigh before pulling her in and pressing his lips on hers as a way to say thanks.

Sam sat their awkwardly, letting it go on for a minute or two before he couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, not in my living room please." Sam broke the two teenagers up.

"How about in mine?" Seth asked, holding out his elbow for Pearl to take.

"Why of course." Pearl answered, looping her arm through his and they started walking out of the house.

"Thanks for the offer Sam." Pearl waved the alpha goodbye as he watched the two with a chuckle.

Even he was secretly glad she didn't take his offer as, deep down, Sam did believe what Alice had told him that day.

-          

"Something on you're mind?" Seth asked, looking down at Pearl's furrowed eyebrows as she laid her head in his lap on his couch.