Anger Management

Date: 43 PST (Post Stasis Time).

The door to the office slammed open with a resounding bang as Nulan kicked it open, the servos that normally automatically opened it for guests whining in protest as she did so. The shelves and various pictures on the wall rattled from the force of the attack as the Kigrel stood in the doorway, teeth and claws bared as she glared at the single inhabitant of the room.

"We are done! You and your pathetic weakling race dare to insult us? We demand war!"

The bright red frills on the feline's otherwise deep black fur were extended out in pure aggression, contrasting against the emerald green robe she wore as Herald of the hunt. Nulan stomped into the room, growling and hissing as the ambassador for the Kigrel warhorde drew herself up to her full height 7 ft tall height and glared across at the Terran diplomat whose office she had just barged into.

Most species would have been shocked or aggressive, demanding security or tackling this new intruder for such a display of aggression on this neutral Federation space station. But the Terran on the other side of the simple desk simply glanced up with a... disappointed look, holding out a single digit on a large callous covered hand.

"I'm on the phone... rude."

Mr C Ket was this sector's Terran Alliance diplomatic envoy, a large bulky man that seemed to be bursting out of the specifically tailored suit he wore. Most Terran diplomats and ambassadors were well known for being soft spoken and friendly, but Mr Ket was not most Terran ambassadors.

He lacked the soft fair features that most diplomats had gathered from their work lives, instead trading it in for a weathered scar filled face. He could have long ago regenerated away the damage his previous life had done to him, but in reality each scar was a part of who he was.

"Sorry, I got interrupted by the diplomat for the Kigrels. It's a good thing the Murder Kitties are kinda adorable... Nah no need to send anyone, I'll just send the forms to you later."

Mr Ket did not get to deal with adorable space otters looking for friendship or space beavers who needed some help. Ket dealt with those who normally didn't do diplomacy: the warrior races, the hordes, the aggressive empires. The Terran spoke softly, and by god did he love carrying a big stick.

"How dare you! You will take this seriously you primitive ape! This is war, total war! None of your pathetic rules or limits, this will be a Kigrel warhorde fight!"

The Terran took a moment to cancel his call, looked up at the feline intruder into his office as he stared up from a desk filled to the brim with various souvenirs and knick knacks from around the Terran Alliance. Mr Ket took a moment to stare up at the furious Kirgel, before purposefully going back to his Galnet connector and making another call; ignoring the intruder once again.

"Hey Terry! Yeah gonna need you here in... let's say two minutes. Nah nothing serious, just gonna need a cleanup at some point."

Nulan felt her temper crack as she slammed both paws into the desk, a miniature flag of the Terran Conclave and a replica Ritilian egg both went flying across the room as her claws dug deep into the wood, shoving her face into the Terran's as she bared her needle like teeth.

How dare this primate, this primitive weak species... ignore her like this! She was the head huntress for the Kigrel warhorde. These apes should be running in fear, not... ignoring her! This... this... this.... This was unacceptable!

"You will not ignore me, or I will gut you like the insolent pup you are, Federation rules or not be damned!! We will get our satisfaction, and you will be crushed under the warhordes might!"