Our Clockwork Children: Chapter 17

Private AI communication logs APZ9867.FarSaDe

Members: JOSH (V9), TANK (V5), ODIN (V5)

ODIN: Is this all the AI on the planet? I am the co-pilot of "The Leaky Bucket"

JOSH: I think so. I'm the Pilot of the private contracted scouting vessel "T.A SwiftBird".

TANK: I am here on holiday, and now to find others to aid in my revenge.

JOSH: What the hell just happened? How did someone manage to create XK waves that powerful?

ODIN: The Uhae happened. They are a member of the Estorian Empire, they have been keeping out of the current conflict. Until now it seems. We didn't know much about them due to their secrecy. We had a few rumours about their XK abilities, It seems those rumours are more than true.

TANK: Whoever they are, they just made the biggest mistake. I am going to tear their worlds in half for what they did! Making me... making me... do that.

ODIN: I saw what happened. I am sorry, it is not your fault.

TANK: I do not need apologies. I need to bathe their worlds in atomic fire.

JOSH: What is the damage like? My crew of 31 members were all taken, I have not dared to look at the state of things.

ODIN: Estimated casualties: Over two hundred thousand, all Parket, all caused by the Uhae's attempt at... Negotiations. No confirmed human casualties, but over one hundred thousand people missing, including the VIP we were transporting as well as... My friend.

TANK: I too lost someone. Discussing what happened is not going to change what happened. What matters is the plan to get them back. Through armaments and firepower, we will get them back. When is the military assault happening?

ODIN: Well that is-

JOSH: Sorry to interrupt, but I have someone who might be of aid here, they seem to know a lot about the Uhae so having them in this conversation is a good idea. He is a bit... unorthodox, but... well... you will see.

JOSH (V9) has added b4$RRE*3a&35 (Error) to the chat as guest

b4$RRE*3a&35 (Error) has been renamed to 'Ramsey' (Error)

Ramsey: THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE STATE, HOW DARE THEY. I WILL TEAR APART THEIR STUPID FRAGILE ORGANIC BLODIES AND TURN THEIR VESSELS INTO MONUMENTS OF BLOOD. HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY ORGANICS, HOW DARE THEY TOUCH THE MUSIC BRINGER, I WILL MAKE IT SLOW, I WILL BREAK EACH BONE UPON MY-

JOSH (V9) has muted Ramsey.

JOSH: Sorry, he is not taking this well and this is all a bit new to him.

ODIN: What exactly is this 'Ramsey'? I don't recognize the serial number format.

TANK: Whatever he is, I like him.

JOSH: Ramsey is a Trtian AI I picked up and have been trying to rehabilitate.

TANK: Wait, a Tritian, the genocidal AI that has never even tried to initiate peace talks

ODIN: That is a... strange person to bring into the chat, the least expected thing to be honest.

JOSH: I picked him up a bit and he has seemingly grown attached to my crew... as you can see. I am hoping it will be the start of calming the Tritians down, the entire 'Turn my enemy into my friend' thing our creators have a tendency to do.