~wil....~

REHEHEHEHE ANOTHER ANGST CHAPTER TO FEED YOU DEPRESSED FUCKS >:D

Okay anyways,
TWS:
-wilbur angst😔
-panic attack
-hospital
-blood
-angst
-crying
-fluff
Au: modern au but wil has his scar

-it was late at night in quackity and wilbur's shared house, the light of a full moon beaming through the curtains that were blowing from the wind of an open window. Wilbur was having a nightmare..all is past trauma.. flooding his brain once again... he was on that damn train station again, with an occasional train going past.
. He suddenly shot up from the bed and started shaking, crying and hyperventilating. He curled up into a little ball and pressed his forehead against his knees and started pulling his hair. Short after, his shorter boyfriend woke up to his lover crying. "Hey! Hey, hey mi amor what's wrong? A-are you okay? Did you have a bad nightmare? Darling please talk to me" the worried duck said as he quickly wrapped his blanket over his lover's shoulders and hugged him tight, but when Wilbur started to catch his breath, he pulled away and he saw a big blood stain on his shirt that came out of no where. He looked up at Wilbur and looked into his eyes, his eyes glistened against the light from the moon and onto his tear filled eyes. He was pale, a tired expression on his face, his eyes resting and full of sorrow, his cheeks stained with tears. His panic caused his stitched wound to re-open again and bleed. "Oh, no no no no no... stay with me wil ill call an ambulance!" Quackity said in a panic and quickly took his phone off the nightstand and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" "Hi hello uhm my boyfriend is bleeding from his chest, he has a stab wound and it reopend a-and-" "Okay mister, what's your name and address?" "Its quackity and its ********" "Okay, try stay calm I'm sending you an ambulance, they will be there in a minute or two, okay? Stay with me on the line while they are on their way." "Okay, yeah okay I can do that" "check your boyfriends pulse" quackity quickly says okay and put his hand on wilburs neck. "Yeah, he has a pulse and he is breathing somehow" "Okay great, is there like a blanket or bandage nearby wrap him up while the ambulance is on the way?" "Yeah there's a blanket" "Okay, tightly wrap it around his chest to attempt to stop the bleeding" "okay" quackity puts down his phone and takes the nearest blanket, and wrapped it tightly around his lover. "Okay, there" "Okay quackity, the ambulance will be with you in a few seconds."
.
.
.
Time skip to the hospital
.
.
.
-quackity just sat in the waiting room, crying his eyes out, pulling his hair and shaking horribly. Then all of a sudden, tommy and Phil come bursting through the door. "Where is he?!" Phil yelled in a worried manner wich made quackity jump. But Phil quieted down after seeing the sight of his son's litteral boyfriend having a panic attack. Tommy came up to quackity and hugged him. Sure, very unusual for tommy, but he just couldn't be his energetic and happy self right now. Phil smiled warmly at the two, and went to go find a doctor.
.
.
Another time skip!
.
.
A few hours have passed of quackity waiting for any sort of news, In between wich he went to change into a short sleeved shirt because he was really sweaty. A little later, Techno, who was working at the hospital (Doctor Techno hc?) And also happend to be wilbur's older brother, had came into the waiting room to tell quackity good news. "Alright Quackity, he's awake and all stitched up but he will need to stay for more treatment" Techno said with a smile under his medical mask as he saw quackity's face light up. He got up and went to wilburs room. He quickly opened the door to his room and ran in with tears streaming down his face full of moles placed around in the right places. "Wilbur!- wil mi amor your alright- i- wh- what happend?" He asked, walking over to his loved one. "I had a bad dream wich caused me to panic and my stab wound re-opened.." the taller man spoke in a rather calm and tired manner.
"Well, I'm glad your okay.." quackity answered, putting his hand on wilburs cheek and caressing it with his thumb.
.
.
.
.
-time skip to when wil is at home!-
.
.
.
.
"Carefull!" Quackity said as Wilbur plopped down on the couch. "Dont worry darling, I'll be fineee~~" Wilbur said as he opened his arms. Quackity smiled warmly and slowly slid himself into wilburs arms.