on a more serious note.

Hi! It's vi again, and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for all the serious chapters, I PROMISE there are real chapters in the works.

Before I start with anything, i just wanted to put in a clear trigger earning for sexual harassment. This chapter is me talking about my own experience, so please, of you are sensitive or uncomfortable to that topic, please for your own health, I advise you not to read this. Even though this is just my experience and I need an opinion from someone if it was actually that bad, stay safe out there and again, I advise you not to read this if you are sensitive to the topic.

This is completely anonymous. There Is no way any of you know this man, except for one person on here (kika I'm looking at you bud) that has a chance of knowing who he is. He is a person from the city I live near and spend most of my time in that city, and this is a completely anonymous figure from my personal life.

Now, onto the actual point, and sharing my story.

A while back, about to 6th grade (year 7 for the British xx) we had this school swim practice for about a week. The main instructor There was this creepy old dude, I'd guess around 60. Now, he used to be my brothers swimming trainer before my brother moved to a different club after finding out this guy is a huge dick.

So naturally, he knew me.

He used to be swimming partners with my grandpa (he didn't bother to come to his funeral even tho he knew the time and location) and I used to have swimming lessons with the same club but a different instructor.

So I wasn't at the swimming practice for the first 2 days because I was sick.

And before I came to the swimming practices, my classmates confirmed he hadn't used any of the students bodies to show off how the position your supposed to be swimming in..

...that being except for me ofcourse.

When I first came to the pool I was in a normal swim suit, and he proceeded to greet me like an old friend.

I was ofcourse a little weirded out, but let it slide because yes, he did know me.

But then it came to the actual swimming part.

He called me over to the head of the pool and made me step on like this pedestal that the swimmers jump into the water from.

(Tw starts mainly here)

He then proceeded to lift my arms, position my legs and body in a way where your supposed to have when your swimming

But a worse part? He was touching around my stomach, butt and near my chest.

I didn't ask him for that, I didn't asl him to be "his model"

I was a 12 year old child in a full body swimsuit.

I was on the pedestal high enough for his face to be basically around the same height as my ass.

My friends later told me I looked visibly uncomfortable after I got down from the pedestal. I didn't think much of it, but then it continued running in my head and I brushed it off, thinking I was being overdramatic.

So, my questions are
Am I being overdramatic?
Is it not that bad?
Is it actually sexual harassment?

And those are questions I can't fully comprehend myself. So please, if you read my full story and are able to answer any of those questions, please let me know in a comment because I'm really not sure.

Have a lovely rest of your day, take care of yourselves and stay safe <3

-via<3