my opinions.

Hi! Im so sorry for not posting many chapters, I've just been trying to figure out stuff about the wilbur and shelby situation.

As we may know, shelby acused Wilbur of abuse and neglect.

Now, hear me out on this.
I don't beliave shelby.

Point number 1. - false info.
she keeps changing up the story and its clearly visible that she needed the money and content. Now, for my point to be proven:
Her account was clearly dying, and as a content creator she wanted to boost the performance, hence the accusations.
When she came out with the accusation, it went wildfire for about 10 days. (A week before will made his tweet, then 3 days after) after that happened, the situation died down, leading to the 2nd stream.

She changed up the story, for example as in the first stream, she said that he bit her multiple times and she had to use the safe word daily. Then in the 2nd stream, she had to use the safe word only a FEW times, not consistently.

Point 2. - Wilbur.
Let's not forget the so called abuser here. In his own tweet, he stated that he became and I quote "disrespectful and slobish" wich is the only thing he basically admitted to.

What's pissing me off the most that people aren't taking into account what Wilbur said about himself on previous streams.

1. He was never a good partner - his relationship with shelby by the description was giving off the vibes "I can change him" from shelby, but she just complained.

2. He never had a good childhood / his childhood biting habbit -
His parents were divorced and he shared stories about his rough childhood - he could have had his actions as a reflex/trauma response.

(Little off point)
Me personally, I'm a person that bites aswell and again, it is initially a evolution response, aswell as a HABBIT IVE HAD SINCE I WAS LITTLE. You know how little children bite toys or suck on pacifiers because of the growing of their teeth? It could have been like that, because that happens to many children including me. I'm a 14 year old teenager and I still suck on my thumb or bite stuff like a little child. Why? BECAUSE IVE HAD THAT HABBIT SINCE I WAS LITTLE.

Continuing on my point about Wilbur, we know he's had a biting habbit since he was little, so it could have been like my situation. For people that don't have the habbit, it's like smoking for I don't know how many years. YOU. CANT. GET. RID. OF. THE. HABBIT. THAT. EASILY. My parents are both smokers, and have been for over 15 years. Is it hard for them to stop smoking? Of course! I'm a person that bites and sucks on their thumb as a comfort mechanism and its been like that for 14 years. Is it had for me to stop? Ofcourse it is! Habbits like this are the exact same.

Hes always bit, he can't help it.

Point 3. - crimes, laws and court.

If the accusations actually were to be true, it should have been handled privately in court, because abuse is a damn crime.

But why go to court suing someone who 'abused' you, when you can have free money and clout from the situation?

And it would have been useless to go to court after this whole circus, because she KNOWS she committed MULTIPLE crimes and supported multiple of those crimes, wich in the US can be sentanced to up to 10 years in prison. But she couldn't afford that, could she? No she couldn't loose all the clout.

And she knew Wilbur wouldn't go to prison, in the US abusers don't go to prison, they get a warning and mandatory therapy.

As Wilbur stated, he is getting proper therapy - he is doing the right thing as of moment.

Point 4. - "if he geniuenly were to be sorry, he would have apologised  earlier"

First of all, fuck you to the assholes saying this because they clearly don't fucking know what they are on about.

Second of all, he is on a DAMN MENTAL HEALTH BREAK. If you were a public figure and peer pressured into to making a big public announcement WHILE ON A MENTAL BEALTH BREAK, you wouldn't want that, right? Just like  Wilbur needs a break for everything, everyone needs a social media break once in a while. When has Wilbur took an actual break? (Not counting the lovejoy tours)

Third of all, he needs to apologise to shelby most important of all, not to us, people he doesn't even know the names of.

Point 5. - lovejoy.

People are so mad about the lovejoy announcement, but be honest to yourselves people, would you not support a best friend/band member when they are going through a rough time? Think about it.

Point 6. - doxxing/death threats

I am so pissed and disappointed at the people that send death threats to Wilbur/ anyone supporting Wilbur. Its fucking sick.
Doxxing is also not okay.
Shelby fans and ex Wilbur fans have went OUT OF THEIR WAY to doxx Wilbur and send out unwanted, unnecessary and pervy images of Wilbur when he was a MINOR. (child p0rno0graphy)
People will do ANYTHING to do something to a person that they hate. As of the information I have received, 2 MINORS COMMITED SUICIDE DUE TO THE HATE AND DEATH THREATS OF SUPPORTING WILBUR. All that is even more sick than uncontrollable biting.

All of this is a fucking crime. The biting was uncontrollable. Listen to yourselves and everything everyone has to say. The thought of the last point I made is fucking disgusting and uncomfortable to think about.

That's all from me, thank you for reading if you were even bothered.

If you don't agree, unfollow me. I don't give a fuck.

Any other points you have you can leave in my comments.

You just got  1000 word essay on criminology by a 14 year old. How is the thought of a 14 year old having more points on criminology than an adult? Your welcome.

Remember, it's completely okay to feel invalidated or angry towards someone that did something to them, but it should be handled privately, not publicly.

Goodbye. - Masia.