~stream pt.2~

Anyways I'm bored af so here's a part 2 teehee

Tws:
-kissing
-more embarrassment teehee
-swearing
-fluffy fluff :3
-uhhh- gay :3

~as the 2 were kissing, quackity looked over at the monitor and realised they were still streaming. "FUCK THE STREAM" he said in a louder voice, not loud enough to be considered yelling, alerting Wilbur that something happened.
"OH SHIT-" he screamed, wich made his partner jump, he was scared of yelling. "So sorry about that guys, I didn't realise, bye for real now, take care everyone" he says before he clicks the end stream button, not missing this time.

Quackity was very scared with his hands over his ears because of when Wilbur screamed. "Shit sorry darlin-" he says as he turned over to quackity and saw him, wich made his expression soften in worry.

"Darling I'm so sorry I forgot you hated loud noises, I'm so sorry are you okay?" He asked, worryingly. Quackity only nodded his head in response. "Let's go take a shower and get to bed, alright my love?" He said, getting up from his chair. "Yeah, good idea.." quackity responded and got up aswell, taking his hands off his ears. Wilbur just smiled.
.
.
.
Time skip to after the shower!
.
.
.

Wilbur took out some pjamas for the both of them, wilbur got an oversized white worn out t-shirt with red plaid pjama pants and for quackity he got one of wilburs hoodies and sweat pants. He got dressed and brought quackitys clothes to him.

Once quackity was dressed, wilbur got into bed and so did quackity.

The raven-haired male placed his hands on the brunettes chest, and wilbur wrapped his arms around quackity's torso. (I SWEAR TO FUCK, NO SURPRISES JUST STARTED PLAYING AND IM CRYING)
Wilbur put on of his hands on the back of quackity's head, as in a protection way, and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you amor..."

"I love you too sweetheart..."

They both said, as they fell asleep in the warm embrace of each other...

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

KI (yk who you are :3), IF YOU SRE READING THIS, I AM LISTENING TO OUR PLAYLIST WHILE WRITING THIS :3

This ones also short, but its a part 2 so yea

ANYWAYS LOVELIES, EAT, SLEEP, DRINK AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!! <3

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! ILY ALL!! <33

{400 words}