~stream~

Aa this one will probably be a short one, but meh

Tws:
~fluff
~kissing
~embarrassment
~swearing
Modern au!

~Wilbur and quackity have been out to the public for about a year now, although they have been dating for a year and a half.

They were doing a just chatting stream in their shared apartment. They were on wilburs stream setup.

Out of no where, chat started saying 'kiss'. "Hey hun, everyone wants us to kiss, you alright with that on stream?" Wilbur asked quackity, making sure he was okay with kissing on stream.

"Yeah sure, don't see a reason why not" he answered his boyfriends question with a soft smile on his lips.

Then Wilbur moved his chair closer to quackity and leaned in to a soft kiss. "There, ya happy now?" Wilbur asked chat.
.
.
.
Time skip!
.
.
.
"Alright chat, I think I'll end the stream now, take care everyone, byee!! He waved at the camera as he clicked his mouse. He wanted to click the 'end stream' button, but he missed somehow and kept the stream going.

"That was something.." quackity huffed. "Yeah, it was." Wilbur answered, giving a soft sigh. Wilbur then got the sudden urge to kiss quackity, so he did. He bent over to quackity and put his hands on quackitys hips.

Quackity wrapped his arms around wil's neck and wilbur went in for the kiss. They were kissing, and while they were quackity dug his fingers into wilbur's beautiful dark brown curls, and wrapped his legs around his torso. The kiss became deeper as theur heads moved in sync, dancing to an unknown melody.

Oh and chat? They were going crazy....

Okay, so sorry this one was short, make a short pt2 tmr, I just haven't posted anything in a while, and I'm eepy and I wanted to finish this before I go eep.

I'm going eep now.

[314 words]