Chapter 3

“Young Master is there a reason why you have called me into your study at such late hours?” Sebastian questioned. He couldn’t help the smirk that was forming on his face. He knew what this was about.

“I see you have taken quite a liking to Miss ____ , do you have a little crush on her Sebastian?” Ciel asked, with a mocking tone of voice. A mischievous glint in his ocean blue eye.  Sebastian smiled. He wasn’t going to let his master win. He wasn’t going to let him gain the upper hand. He wasn’t going to let him win this game. More importantly, he wasn’t going to let him win you.

Sebastian scoffed and looked away from his young master. “ You are very well aware about the fact that demons don’t posses such emotions. Especially petty emotions such as love. Lady ____ is merely a friend, nothing more.”

Ciel wasn’t going to believe any of that. The fact that Sebastian could not look him in the eye while telling him that gave him away. And he wasn’t supposed to lie. But Ciel could tell he was. He has a trick up his sleeve that will let him know the truth. But that is going to be used later, what was next said by the butler is what surprised the young boy and gave the butler the upper hand in this game.

“Besides, I think you’re the one who fancies Lady ____, it is quite cute really.” Sebastian stated with a smirk. He knew he had caught him out. He could tell by the flustered look on his master’s blushing face. Like Ciel, Sebastian also had a few tricks up his sleeve to make the game more interesting. But the game has only just begun.

Ciel was absolutely flabbergasted. He thought he had hid it so well. But alas nothing can be hidden from his all knowing demon butler. That didn’t mean he had to admit it though.

“That’s preposterous! I’m engaged to Lady Elizabeth!”

“And that doesn’t mean you have to love her young master. I think you have a soft spot for her Lady ____.”

Sebastian smirked at his master. Ciel turned to Sebastian mirroring his smirk.

“ I believe you do too Sebastian.”

Sebastian’s smirk faltered for a second before returning even wider than before.

“Let the games begin young master”

Ciel stared back at Sebastian with a smirk of his own.

“Let the best man win.”

They both smirked at each other before going their separate ways.

This was going to be interesting.

 ( Author’s Note: I do not own Black Butler, the characters, the pictures or you. All pictures and characters belong to their rightful owners and you belong to you. Unless a hot demon butler is after your soul ;) )