Chapter 14

You were currently being dragged, by the hand, around the Trancy Manor by Alois Trancy. At first you were very reluctant and hesitant to go with him but then you remembered you couldn’t return to the Phantomhive Manor. You felt horrible. You couldn’t face anyone, especially not Lizzy. And you really didn’t feel like returning home just yet, so you took Alois up on his offer to let you stay with him. He dragged you around the manor showing you around and telling you which room would be yours. He seemed very happy to have you stay, yet you didn’t know why.

Both of you returned to the front room, there were four servants standing in a line in front of Claude. Alois giggled and skipped to stand besides Claude, you following behind.

“____ these are my servants Thompson, Timber and Canterbury.”

You nodded, taking in their appearances. The only difference in the three were the way they parted their plum coloured hair. They were quite attractive, you assumed they were triplets.

They stared blankly at you, then all started whispering to each other, taking quick glances at you here and there.

“You already know Claude.” Alois continued, brushing him off. Claude bowed to you and you responded with an uneasy smile. There was just something about that butler that gave you the creeps. The way he watched you, the way he looked at you, it was slightly unnerving. Like a predator stalking their prey.

“And this is my maid Hannah.” Alois concluded, smirking at Hannah. His ice blue eyes held malice and disgust as he stared her down. She stood quietly under his gaze, hers directed towards the floor. She was very careful not to look him in the eye. She seemed almost scared of him. It made you slightly uneasy. One of her eyes were bandaged but she was very pretty nonetheless. You wondered what happened to her eye but kept your mouth shut, it would be rude to ask. Perhaps she would tell you later.

Alois turned towards you; all hints of malice disappeared as he clapped his hands together and smiled happily. “Well that concludes our tour, I have some business to attend to, but you’re free to do whatever you like and I will see you at dinner.” He smiled at you before turning towards Hannah. “Hannah, escort ____ to her room.” He demanded. You winced slightly at the venom in his tone, glad that it wasn’t directed at you but feeling slight pity that it was directed at poor Hannah.

Alois turned to you and smiled before prancing off towards his study, followed by Claude.

“Follow me, My Lady.” Hannah spoke softly. You followed after her silently.

You observed your surroundings and couldn’t help but think about how much you missed the Phantomhive Manor. You missed the beautiful gardens, you missed Finny. You missed the burnt meals, you missed Bardroy. You missed the broken dishes, you missed Mey – Rin. You missed your best friend Elizabeth even though she probably hated your guts right now. But most of all you missed Sebastian and Ciel. They were both so perfect in their own ways. It hurt you being away from them, but you couldn’t be near them right now. You couldn’t bring yourself to leave the Trancy Manor just yet. You felt so conflicted at the moment.

You sighed inwardly and trailed after Hannah.