Young Blood, Old Souls (Season 1 Finale)

[King is reading from a book focused on the history of the Boiling Isles.]

King: The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely. Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big. [Cut away from the book to King, Y/n, and Luz in the shared bedroom, Luz is sitting by the window.] I wonder if catching was part of his big plan. What do you think, Luz? Luz?

[Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA  P.S Desinged by Y/n".]

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to... because today, We are saving Eda! [She dawns on her new cloak.]

Y/n: The cloak looks great on you btw

Luz: [Still looking serious.] Thank you again for designing it, I love it. Now we got no time to lose.

[Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons. The same room of weapons that Y/n's sword was from.]

King: Luz, Y/n what are you two doing?Luz: This is serious, King

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's the and is being taken before the Emperor! I don't know what he's planning to do with Eda, but I'm going to rescue her. Y/n you with me?

Y/n: Hell yeah. [He grabs two leather forearm braces from the chest and puts them on in combination with his fingerless gloves.]

]