𝐋𝐮𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐭 (𝐒𝟐)

━━━━━━─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─━━━━━━

Name: Luz Noceda ♀︎

Race: Human

Titles: Big Sister/Luzura/The Spellraiser

Skills:

Glyph Magic - A method used to cast spells using paper/drawings, as opposed to casting Spell Circles. Performing glyph magic effectively requires that both the glyph is drawn accurately enough and that the caster know what they need the glyph to do when they activate it, else they will receive underwhelming and/or unintended results.

Glyphs:

Light Glyph - When cast, it generates a floating sphere of off-white yellowish light. The intensity of the spell can be changed depending on the size of the glyph/spell circle. The light spell is considered a basic spell that can be cast at a very young age.

Ice Glyph - When cast, it causes a pillar of ice to form or any construct the user may think of. The constructs depend on the size of the glyph/spell circle. The diameter, speed of growth, and the height of the ice pillar depends on the size of the glyph as well.

Plant Glyph - When cast, flowers, and other types of plants or trees, sprout from the glyph. The plants can be any size, even towering over people.

Fire Glyph - When cast, it conjures a ball of fire. If cast on the surface of an object, it will set that object on fire.

Glyph Combos:

Snow Glyph - The glyph combo for snow is a light glyph at the top of the circle, two ice glyphs on the left and right sides, and a fire glyph at the bottom. When cast, it creates snow. It can also command existing magic to become snow.

Invisibility Glyph - The glyph combo for invisibility is a light glyph in the center of the circle, another light glyph on the top left corner of the circle, and two ice glyphs on the bottom left and right corners. When cast, it can render anyone or anything it is placed on invisible. However, the invisibility spell only lasts for as long as the caster, not the person they used it on, holds their breath, even if the glyph is used on an inanimate object.

Mist Glyph - The glyph combo for mist is a fire glyph on the left side of the circle, with an ice glyph on the right side. When cast, it conjures up a thick mist.

Wind Glyph - One of four unfinished glyph combos drawn by Philip Wittebane; the following combination casts a powerful wind spell.

Water fountain Glyph - One of four unfinished glyph combos drawn by Philip Wittebane; the combination of three ice glyphs in the outer circle and a fire glyph in the center circle, connected by three curved lines that swirl into the center, creates a weak water fountain.

Petrification Glyph - One of four unfinished glyph combos drawn by Philip Wittebane; this glyph combination with three ice glyphs and two plant glyphs connected by one line can cast a petrification spell, turning anything or anyone to brittle stone that crumbles to dust soon after being touched.

Monster Glyph - One of four unfinished glyph combos drawn by Philip Wittebane; this glyph combo uses two plant glyphs and two fire glyphs to summon a hand of a murderous monster seemingly made out of a regenerative mud-like substance.

Safety Hover Glyph - It acts like a safety net for when someone is falling, making them hover for a couple seconds just before they hit the ground and then dropping them. The combination is a light glyph inside a larger circle between an ice and fire glyph.