Part 5

Cw: smut. full omegaverse terminology- pheromones, knotting, slick, etc. rimming/eating out, edging, excessive use of the words whine and whimper because i like them. <3

*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙

Minho kissed Jisung with all of the passion he'd been saving quietly. All of the desires he'd never let himself fall victim to over the months. All of the anxiety he had about Jisung not feeling the same way was just... gone.

Minho affected him.

He walked them all the way to the bed, placing one hand behind Jisung's head as he laid him across the width of the furniture as softly as he could. He careened down and let his hands roam the younger's body, slowly trailing his nails up Jisung's side and smirking into the kiss at the blonde's reaction, jolting and gasping at the touch.

His left hand came up to trace Jisung's jawline before gripping it with his thumb on one side of Jisung's cheek, the rest of his fingers on the other, turning his head to the side as Minho's lips traveled under his ear to his neck, placing small kisses everywhere he saw skin.

Jisung's hands flung at Minho's back and hair, scrambling for any sort of purchase. He hadn't been allowed to do anything like this for years, and his body was sensitive enough to show it. Every touch felt like his skin was setting on fire, kindling a small, equally burning flame in his stomach. He was pretty sure that he'd react wildly if anyone touched him, let alone the man he'd been craving for months on end.

Nothing was enough.

"More." He whimpered as Minho's lips latched onto a patch of skin that made his body jerk with the sudden electricity surging through him. Minho groaned, sucking and nipping into the skin before rubbing his tongue over it to soothe the instantaneous swelling. His face came back up to hover over Jisung's, his bangs falling forward onto the younger's forehead.

"How much more? Tell me exactly- what do you need right now?" He asked, clearly vying for full consent.

Jisung bit his lip, not sure if he had enough courage to ask for exactly what all he wanted. Minho tilted his head as a crooked smile grew on the side of his lips. He maintained full eye contact while grinding his lower half into Jisung's just slightly- enough to drive Jisung absolutely mad. The younger's eyes scrunched closed as he exhaled heavily, whining at not getting enough of the much-needed friction.

"How."

Minho's hips rolled forward again, just a little harder, while one hand gripped at Jisung's small waist.

"Much."

The older's free hand came back up to Jisung's chin, forcing it upwards to make the blonde's eyes fly open and see the appetite overtaking Minho's irises.

"More?"

He finished, letting his hand on Jisung's waist travel to the hardened, clothed bulge that the younger was already sporting. He could immediately smell the slick dripping as Jisung whimpered again.

"Fuck." Jisung started, his legs nearly shaking as they tightened around Minho's standing body, still leaning over him. "I want you to fuck me."

Minho's lips quickly turned upwards into a mischievous smile as he leaned down to peck Jisung again.

"There you go. You did so well." He said, standing up straight at the edge of the width of the bed to remove his shirt in one swift movement. He held it for a moment, contemplating something, before turning Jisung's body to lay against the length of the bed, instead- his head resting on Minho's pillows. He placed his shirt near the upper half of Jisung's body before reaching down and tugging on the hem of the younger's.