Part 6

A/N: Dialogue-heavy chapter. I'm not actually sorry, though, it's a lot of wrap-up. Not proofread bc this took waaaay too damn long.

*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙

"I need you... to call me your omega again."

Minho stared, hovering above Jisung while he felt a myriad of butterflies bursting within. "...What?" He finally managed out.

Jisung turned his head to the side, looking away. "You asked what I needed right now and I told you." He whined with a pout, not wanting to maintain eye contact through the awkward tension of every part of the situation at hand.

Minho cooed at him, reaching down to nose against his cheek. "You're so adorable... what happened to the sassy, feisty Jisungie who didn't want to tell me anything about himself?" The older asked playfully. He'd quickly learned that teasing the blonde when he acted like this was Minho's favorite thing to do.

"I thought I didn't... have to pretend with you, anymore." The younger replied before pursing his lips, thinking Minho wouldn't call him what he wanted again. Wouldn't give him what he was asking for. Wouldn't want him outside of his ruts. Maybe he was wrong.

"You don't. I was just teasing. You're so precious. My..." He took a deep breath, as if wondering if he was actually allowed to say this out loud when they were in such a vulnerable state. As if he were allowed to say it at all.

"My cute omega."

Jisung looked back up at him, smiling through thin lips before breaking out into the gummy smile Minho saw so rarely. The older released a relieved puff of air, relishing in the regained eye contact and smile he loved so much.

He took a moment to adjust them into a more comfortable position while they awkwardly waited for Minho's knot to go back to its original state, spooning with Jisung's back against his chest, his arms wrapped around the other as if he were scared to let go.

"Wait." Jisung said, scrunching his eyebrows together even though Minho couldn't see. "Why did you put all the clothes on the bed? Not that I'm complaining. I like the smell. I like... grabbing on to them and holding them..." he said, burying his nose unashamedly in the older's shirt, "I just don't get it."

"Ah." Minho said, awkwardly. "Don't um... don't omegas typically like... build a nest or something when they're in heat?"

"A... nest?" Jisung said, looking over his shoulder, but unable to see much of anything. "I don't know what that means."

Minho sighed, wrapping his arms around the younger even tighter, and burying his face in the back of Jisung's neck. After presenting, omegas were typically given a small crash course on what that being an omega meant. They were taught information about their cycles, and how to handle heats and keep themselves comfortable- for maximum fertilization probability, of course.

Jisung never got that. He apparently knew very little about his true secondary gender, and Minho did not think he'd be the best person to explain, but he was all the younger had at the moment.

"Mm. A nest is like... a mix of clothing or fabrics or just... things, I guess, that smell like the people they're... close with. It can feel comforting, from what I understand." Minho chose his words carefully, not wanting to overstep or say anything inaccurate.

"How- how many omegas have you slept with?" Jisung asked, obviously bothered that he knew this kind of information when Jisung didn't.

"I don't. I had never actually slept with an omega before you." Minho replied without hesitation, not wanting there to be any misunderstanding. "I know because a friend presented as an omega when we were younger and they had to go through a class, that's all."