Epilogue

A/N: A personal favorite of mine. Epilogues. Not proofread because I'm lazy. <3

*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙

"Jagiiiiiii, I'm back." Jisung yelled out, tiredly throwing his jacket over one of the kitchen chairs as he locked the door behind him. Minho stepped out of their room, smiling widely as he walked over to wrap his arms around Jisung's waist, connecting his fingers at the younger's back. He bent down just slightly to kiss his cheeks before moving to his lips, hearing and feeling the blonde's relaxed sigh through his nose.

"Rough day? Was it hard having both Felix and Chris with you?" Minho asked once he pulled back, tilting his head without letting go of the younger's body.

"So socially and mentally exhausting. They just flirted the entire fucking time. But we got everything done. My papers are officially registered, and my checkup went fine, everything is looking good after transitioning off of the injections." Jisung replied, laying his head against Minho's chest after wrapping his arms around the older's shoulders. "'M so tired."

"I know, love. Let's go relax a bit before we eat, yeah?" He chuckled when he felt his boyfriend nod into his chest, and started heading backwards to the bedroom through a mix of waddling and walking as he kept his hold on the younger- causing Jisung to start giggling.

When they finally reached the door, Minho detached himself from his pouty omega to open it and show up what he'd prepared. There were candles everywhere- London Fog tea-scented to compliment both of their natural fragrances. Rose petals adorned the bedroom floor and the bed itself, along with the nightstands, which held a myriad of supplies Jisung didn't expect or understand the usage for, such as a chilled bottle of wine on ice and two glasses, towels, a pill bottle and a tube of medication..

He didn't care, though. He bit his lip as he looked around, taking in the sweet smell and visibly losing a lot of the tension he'd been carrying in his body throughout the day. He looked at Minho with a bright smile that made the older feel positive he'd made the right decision.

"This seems like a lot for just 'relaxation' but I'm not complaining. This is beautiful. Genuinely. No one's ever... this is amazing. You're perfect." He said before reaching up to kiss Minho quickly on the cheek and run to hop on the bed, throwing rose petals into the air from where he was laying on his back. When a few landed on his face, he began laughing.

He left the petals to cover his vision while he just took in the full aroma around him. Minho had chosen candles that mixed their two scents together- had done all this for him.

The younger felt the bed shift and sink slightly as the alpha joined him, hovering over him to kiss him on the lips after removing one of the petals from his face. He removed the others, uncovering Jisung one by one with small kisses replacing the soft weightlessness of the flowers.

"I knew today would be a hard day for you, dealing with so many tasks and people, so I tried to have this ready by the time you got home. And no cooking tonight- I ordered delivery from that Samgyetang place you like."

"I love you." Jisung said, slowly opening his eyes to look up at his partner.

"And I love you. That's why I want you to be able to relax properly and be happy."

"Aren't alphas supposed to be like... terrible to their omegas?" Jisung asked through a half-smile. "What is this romantic, wholesome, heartfelt shit you keep giving me? You're so... you. Different than what I expected."

"Mmm... I feel that alphas, like everyone else, can't really be grouped up into one category. But I would never treat anyone poorly on purpose- omega or not- unless they were awful people. In which case, I probably wouldn't be dating them." Minho responded, chuckling again as he lowered himself to brush his lips softly against Jisung's most sensitive patch of neck on his skin, sending shivers up the younger's spine.