Prologue

Gojo Satoru knew that he was an anomaly.

It is said that when he was born the balance of good and evil, or in their society's words, the balance between humans and curses simply shifted. It is said that Gojo Satoru would be the new dawn in their Jujutsu World. He would be the strongest and he would be the Honoured One.

His birth was supposed to be expected, as normal as it could be given the way the Gojo clan was declining. The Gojo clan was one of the three most noble clans in the wake of the new era of Jujutsu. But unlike other noble clans, the Gojo clan did not have enough people. The Zenin and the Kamo family crawled with offspring and new blood, whereas the Gojo was reduced to merely a handful. Though that did not change the perspective of the world on the clan. The clan sired a few but they were all usually all Grade 1 sorcerers. But death and plague had reduced their numbers over the years.

When Gojo Satoru was born, the earth rejoiced with the family.

When Gojo Satoru was born, the balance of the world shifted.

When Gojo Satoru was born, the world tilted on its axis and declared that it was about time. 

(Not that anyone knew of it).

His birth brought many changes, most so well and good that everyone seemed to have forgotten that he was but a mere child. But no matter, he had taken it all with a grain of salt. A constant.

As years went by, the anomaly became the norm. If anyone asked about the Strongest of them all, no one in their right mind would hesitate to point towards Satoru. And that was fine with him, even if it became annoying sometimes, he learned to accept them.

Imagine his surprise when the world threw an anomaly right at him. The thing is, he was supposed to the irregularity, not you.

You were a whirlwind painted as a human, a wildcard in a human skin. So, when he— the strongest— kissed you, the world tilted again.

And unlike last time, he knew that it wouldn't be the same ever again.