Saint Patrick's Day- Evan and Sebastian

“Evan, come on. I don’t want to be late,” Sebastian said with a sigh.

                “Oh, we’re already late. Besides, it’s just Murphy,” I said as I pulled my shirt on and checked my hair in the mirror. God damn I looked sexy!

                “Sebastian! Come see how sexy I look!” I called to him.

                Sebastian came into my bedroom and raised an eyebrow at me. “Yes, you look sexy. Can we please leave now?”

                I pouted at him. “Don’t be a jerk, Sebby.”

                His lips twitched and he took a deep breath to keep calm. “I’m not being a jerk, Evander.”

                “OH GIRL, YOU WENT THERE!” I cried angrily, snapping in a Z-formation at him. “That is so it Sebastian Hingerdingerdurgen Amsel! We’re through!”

                “Kristof. My middle name is Kristof. It’s really not that complicated,” Sebastian said, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my wait, pulling me close. “And you know we’re not through.” He kissed me deeply.

                “No we are not,” I mumbled against his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

                Sebastian pulled away and grabbed my hand. “Now come on,” he said, tugging me out of my bedroom.

                “Evan, you are such a girl. You take forever to get ready,” my mom said as Sebastian pulled me through the living room.

                “Shut up mother! I do not take forever to get ready!” I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

                “Maybe we’ll start being stricter, like Sebastian’s parents. I met them at the open house and I highly doubt they would tolerate their son telling them to shut up,” dad said, sitting on the couch reading a book.

                “Yea, well, Sebastian’s parents don’t suck at cooking like you losers do,” I said, grabbing Sebastian’s hand and running out of the house with him before my mom and dad could strangle me to death.

                Sebastian sighed as we got in his car. He pulled out of the driveway and took off towards Murphy’s house.

                “Oh Evan. My parents would murder me if I ever spoke disrespectfully towards them,” he said.

                “Yea, but your parents are the strict ones that no kid ever wants,” I pointed out.

                “Well, I’d like to think that I turned out alright thanks to my mom and dad,” Sebastian said, pulling into Murphy’s driveway.

                “Mmm, yes you did,” I said, winking at him and placing my hand on his thigh.

                “It’s Saint Patrick’s day, so you will be getting lucky, but not right now,” Sebastian said, pulling my hand off of his leg and getting out of the car.

                “Rude,” I grumbled, copying him.

                We went up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Mrs. O’Doherty answered and smiled at us cheerfully.

                “Hello boys!” she said and let us into the house.

                We followed her upstairs to the kitchen. Murphy and Rory were sitting in the living room with Queen Bitch Cecilia and the friggin’ brat Liam.