New Stories

Ugh ugh ugh. I'm sorry to keep doing this to you guys. But I started working on another story. So, I promise, this is the last time I'm going to ask you to pick. More people wanted the second story (which I believe was Nino/Etienne), so I'm just going to post a little from that, and a little from the newest story.

Nino/Etienne (story currently untitled):

                “Nino?”

                I jumped and spun to face Etienne, cursing myself for not moving to a different aisle. No duh he was going to come down this one next. He was probably working his way down the fiction section!

                “Uh…hi Etienne!” I said, forcing a bright smile.

                “What the hell are you doing in a bookstore? I didn’t think you could even read,” he said.

                “I’m helping my mom find her books,” I said easily. I held up my coffee. “She bribed me into it.”

                He shook his head. “I still never thought I’d see you in a bookstore.”

                “Books are awesome if you’re into that kind of stuff,” I said eagerly. “I mean, look at you! You mother your books. I really thought you were going to have a heart attack when you dropped your book and-” I snapped my mouth shut. “Oops.”

                He stared at me, his mouth dropping open and a blush forming on his cheeks. “W-Were you watching me?!”

                “Only because I noticed you!” I said defensively.

                “You creepy stalker!” he cried.

                “I wasn’t stalking! I was just seeing if it was you and then you happened to drop your book!” I said, which was only somewhat true, but he didn’t need to know that.

                He groaned. “Why do you enjoy stalking my life so much, Nino?”

                “I don’t stalk your life!” I said. “I just occasionally follow you out to the hallway and watch you in bookstores.”

                “Nino, there you are. Can you help me look for some of these books?” mom asked, coming over to me. She noticed Etienne and frowned. “Sorry, I didn’t realize you were talking to a friend.”

                “Mother, this is my friend Etienne!” I said with a smile. “He thinks I stalk him just because I saw him drop a book.”

                “You were watching me!” he said.

                Mom sighed and shook her head. “Honestly Nino, how did I get stuck with you?”