t h i r t y

CECILIA'S POV

"You did what? That's awesome!" Adelina was jumping up and down like an excited four year old, the revelation she was going to dinner with not one, not two but five f1 drivers, being a good shock to her. "Wait. Fuck no. We can't go. You said I was jealous of them. Oh my god. And I can't act like I know them, count me out." She held her hand up, her feet coming in contact with the ground harshly, not waiting a second before she was sliding away.

"Only Lando and Max know about the whole jealousy thing!" I offered, my voice not adding the reassurance I needed it too.

"He's probably told them! Tessa who is there?" Lina's attention was turned off me and now onto Tessa who was stood sheepishly, back pushed against the door.

"Uh, Charles, Pierre, Carlos and Daniel. Lando also but that's obvious." The nod of her head was slow, her lips curving inwards.

"Daniel?" Quinn practically screamed, her eyes going wide.

"And their girlfriends." The add on to the other sentence was too slow.

"He has a girlfriend?" She was definitely screaming this time.

"It couldn't of been like Valtteri and I don't know, Martin Brundle?" Lina's voice was exasperated.

"Of course it wouldn't be them, why would Lando go on holiday with those two?" Marcus finally piped up, lead against the wall enjoying the shit show happening in front of us.

"Whose fault is this?" He asked.

"Tessa's."
"Cecilia."

"You brought up the whole 'oh we should go to dinner thing!"
"You brought up the whole let's do dinner tonight thing!"

"Oh yeah I did didn't I?" Tessa admitted, a brief  look of calmness taking over her face before it was invaded once again by panic. "I INVITED AN F1 DRIVER OUT FOR DINNER AND THEN UNKNOWINGLY INVITED FIVE OF THEM!"

I was suddenly grateful we lived so far out, if we had any neighbours they would be calling the police by now. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they heard Tessa shouting from all they way to the restaurant we should be going too.

"Oh my god! Have you just left him on read?" Lina slid back into the room, slightly calmer than before.

"Text him back!" It was now Quinn panicking.

"None of us want to go though." I defended myself.

"I do." Marcus shrugged, grabbing my phone out of my hand and before I knew it he had held it up to my face and was now texting Lando back.