Chapter 2 - The Hookup

Jenna's Pov

The DJ played Kanye West. And we both were exactly in the middle of the dancefloor.

Zayn took my both wrist and kept it on his own shoulders. And he kept his on my waist. Eyes on each other and moving swiftly. When the DJ dropped the bit he hold my wrist and turned me around. My back pressed with his chest and his arms resting on my waist.

Next he is kissing my shoulder and we are moving slowly. I tilted my neck a little to give him space. He placed his one hand on my thighs and moved it to my inner thighs a little by little.

After that he again turned me around and my chest touched his. We were very close to kiss. It was just one inch left. He kissed my neck with open mouth lefting marks. After teasing me for a more couple of minutes, his lips touched mine. He pushed his tongue through my mouth fighting for space.

It was soft but hard. It was passionate.

He kissed me like I am the only thing which he need to live. To be alive. When he kissed me we forgot everything. The dancefloor.My friends, his friends, other people around us. EVERYTHING.

After kissing me he asked me "Do you want this ?"
Of course I want this. I just nodded my head. I took my bag from Julia and told her to take my car with her. I give them a quick goodbyes to everyone.

We ended up at my place. We barely made up till home, his lips was again against mine. And this time it was hard. He kissed me up till my lips were purple.

He kicked the door behind us and soon after my back was pressed against the door. He was kissing my neck. He touched my hips and my long legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. We end up on my black leather couch. Both naked.When he undid his pants I was shocked by his size. He was rock hard and big.
He started kissing me softly starting from my neck up till the waistband of my panty. He tossed my panty aside and started teasing my clit.
"Come on baby. You are so fucking wet for me." He pushed two fingers inside me up till his knuckles. He pulled out and again pushed it inside me. Deeper and faster. In and out. His fingers worked like that untill it touched my G - spot.
He was finger fucking me and his mouth worked on my nipples. Sucking it , licking it and teasing it. My whole body shivered.
"Zayn. Please. I need you." I moaned.

"You are such a sweet little slut." His mouth touched my earlobes. " You want my cock inside of you soo bad. Huh?"
I was too distracted to answer.
"Answer me ." He said.
My God. His voice is very sexy.
"Yeah." I moaned. "Zayn. Please."

Me after saying his name, he started working on it. He pushed his cock inside me. Filling me inch by inch. And streching me. Too big.

The living room was filled with the smell of sex and moans and sweet little screams. One after another and another orgasm. Tears filled in my eyes. And he pulled him out.
After we completed Zayn tossed the condom in the trashcan. I didn't even noticed him to put one. I was not in the mental state to think.

I have had sex before . Obviously. But this was different. Infact it was the best. I am very sure that I will never forget about this.

This was the best sex I have ever had.