Chapter 6 - The Dark Night

Jenna

I am disappointed. With myself. What is wrong with me? Sam's chapter is ended. I can't hold onto that forever. I have to welcome other people in my life.

And Zayn, he just wanted a chance. He seems to be nice. I am so sick of me. Why I always choose the wrong options? Is there any problem with me? Like literally. My love life is filled with shits like this.

After Zayn left my house, I sat on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in my hand. I heard that alcohol can make you feel sleepy and because of what just happened today I need it. I couldn't sleep at night at all. My mind would revolve around the environment that happened in my bar area.

After having a few glasses of alcohol I went straight to my bed. I am already feeling dizzy.

                   Few hours later.

I felt a kiss on my neck. I stumbled on my bed. I am as usual naked under my blanket. I tried to scream but his index finger placed to my pouty lips stopped me.

"Shhh." Zayn said. "You are fine, love." What the fuck is he doing here? At this time? This way?

So many questions crumbled my mind.

"What are you doing?"The last word of the sentence came in a form of a moan as he sucked my neck. Hard.

"Keep your mouth shut, baby and let me enjoy you."

"What......" He didn't even let me finish my sentence, he put a kiss on my mouth. He pushed his tongue through my mouth. So hard I am struggling with my breath.

Then he kissed me all over the body from my chest to my waist leaving marks. Even around my nipples like he is marking me as I am his. Like he owes me.

He kissed my pussy. Slowly his soft finger tips touched my clit. " You are dripping wet for me, love."

Yes I am.
I am fucking wet.
I am a mess right now.
And I know this.

After he starts torturing my pussy.
"Spread your legs for me, baby." I agreed. And he dived in. He gently licks my clit. And a small shiver spred my skin. He teased my clit with his mouth until it was swollen and tender.

When he grazed his teeth against my sensitive spot, a soft cry escaped my throat. My hand fisted his hair and small whimpers filled the dark room.

"Zayn. Stop it." I pleaded. Tears rolling through my eyes.

"But I am not done with you. And I am sure you don't want to disturb a starving man." My arousal dripping beside my thighs. And he continued to devour me. He eat me like a half starved man.

After he was done with me I was a boneless body. He cleaned my mess. When I stood to use the washroom, I was almost going to fall but Zayn holded me. My legs were shaking badly. I could barely stand.

He put me to my bed and he lay down next to me. His long muscled arms resting on my waist and mine on his waist. It is like he is protecting me from everything evil in this cruel world.