Chapter 22 - A Meeting Day

Hey guys!!!
We are about to hit 7k reads!!!
I am trying to give updates more often but I am really busy with my studies.....
I am a student after all.
Okay! No more talks.....
But stay hydrated, okay!?
Now let's get into this!

Enjoy!
**
__________________________________

Jenna's Pov

I have never thought in my life that I am gonna share this story with someone with whom I have just met few months ago. But you know what they say -
'It's not about how much time you have spent with that person it's about the impact they have made in your life'.

That's actually true. You know this are some things that we victims can't really talk about with anyone. We feel that the world will judge us or they will call us 'impure' or they will say it was our mistakes.

But it feels good. Me talking about...... You know. I don't know, I was feeling safe between his arms wrapped around me. I knew that he would protect me at all costs and he would not judge me.

I noticed that when I was between his arms i could sleep peacefully. Like no nightmares or my overthinking or anything. He just blends with me so well. He takes care of me like no one has ever done.

Today my schedule was filled with meetings after meetings. I did my first presentation today and everyone loved it. Zayn was happy with the bookcover and format of the words, colour palette everything. The author also loved the presentation.

This was my first presentation and I was quite nervous but thank God they loved it. I have been working two weeks for Zayn and I am loving every second of it. I can see Zayn whenever I want, I can be close to him. Everything is just too fine.

After that night I told him not to bring that subject again. And he has been quite good with keeping words. He is just acting like he didn't just got to know about my dark past. If he is pretending to behave that everything is good then he is good at pretending. To good to be true.

I was scheduling Zayn's interview with a magazine guy and then my phone vibrated with a new text. It was from Zayn-
'Come to my office.'

That's it! No attached note... Nothing! Sometimes I regret saying him to behave like a Boss in the office.

'On my way'. I texted him back.

A few moments laters I knocked on his door.
"Come inside!" I heard him from inside the room.
"Hey! You need me?" I closed the door behind me as I walked close to him.

"Yes! I need you. Come here." He gestured on his lap.

My eyes widened. "Are you serious? We are in office."

"Yes, you are in my office." I eyes him. "Don't make me say that to you again." He warned me.

"Zayn, are you serious? What if someone comes....."

"Don't test me, love. You will regret it." I know that he can make me regret that. I walked towards him keeping my iPad on his mahogany wood table.
"Actually wait. Get on the couch!" He ordered me. And I agreed.

I sat on his couch and he picked his laptop and came towards me. "You have a meeting to attend. I told them I will not be able to attend it so you are gonna attend it for me."

Oh! I was thinking something else. Nevermind.

"Oh... So where are you going?" I asked him. And as my answer he leaned and kissed me. Deep.

"I need to take care of something more important." He kneeled down in front of me and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Zayn! What are you doing?" He took my pants down without paying attention to my words. He pulled my panties to the side. "Are we really doing this?!"
The laptop screen lit up with the incoming call.

"Just pay attention to the meeting, love!" He winked at me. "And you must be quite. You don't want them to hear you scream. That's only for me."

Asshole!

I answered the call. "Hello, Mr. Bearman. I apologise for the delay."
Zayn's face moved closer between my thighs.

"No.. not at all. It's fine. How are you doing Miss Pierce?" Mr. Bearman asked me. And down there Zayn gave a luscious lick to my clit.

My knuckles turned white with how hard I was grabbing the cushion which was beside me. "Oh..... I am doing well. How is Mrs. Bearman doing?" I missed as his tongue toused my hole.

"She is doing good too. Okay now let's get into this." How can I get into that when someone else is getting inside mee??

"Yeah! Sure. So you wanted some changes on Mariam's novel?" Zayn pushed his tongue inside me a little and i gasped.

"I was thinking..... Are you okay?" Mr. Bearman eyes me. He must have heard that. Fuck.

"Uhh... Yeah. It's... I am fine." Zayn pushed his tongue further inside me. "Oh..." I moaned as I rolled my eyes.
Fuck!
"I was thinking about changing the Epilogue from the novel" I said trying him to not notice my moans and restless breathes. "But I would like to know about your opinion." I said with my gritted teeth trying my best to not scream his names.

"Yeah..... Uhh I was also feeling the same but I want to......." His other words just soundless to me. How can I focus to that when Zayn was pushing his tongue inside and out of me. He was tongue fucking me in the middle of ht meeting.

"Ohh... Fuck!" I moaned. "I... I mean that's a great idea. We can do that." I said to Mr. Bearman. I absolutely have no idea what he was speaking. I could feel Zayn laughing between my legs down there.

"Yeah. That would be good. I was also thinking about....." Mr. Bearman continued.
For fucksake when will this meeting end??
I gasped when I felt his finger circling my clit. I am so screwed now!

He pushed two fingers inside of me without warning.
"Ahh..." I wishpered screamed. My eyes watered. Zayn looked at me from down there.

"Miss Pierce you don't look that good. Are you sure?" Mr. Bearman asked.

"Yes... Please don't stop." I'm not sure for whom I said that but it worked for both. Zayn's skilled finger and his tongue, both did their job coordinately and skillfully.

Fuck I am going to cum!

I tried to push my thighs together but Zayn hold them in place.
"Fuck! I am gonna cum!" I screamed and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry?" Mr. Bearman browed me.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking I should come to your office and discuss the rest there. Actually I have another meeting to attend." This was a very bad excuse but my mind was not working after an amazing orgaism.

"Ohh... Okay. No problem. Text me the day and time."

"Sure. I apologize for this. I will text you the time and day. See you later then."

"Yeah. Take care of yourself. Goodbye." I cut the call and looked down at Zayn who just sat infront of me with innocent face.

"Are you serious? Now come!" I grabbed his collar to pull him towards me. But he stopped me.

"Nope.... We are in office. Remember?" He winked.

"Right!" I said through my gritted teeth. He love teasing me. And I hate it.......

**
_____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comments and follow me.
Let me know what you think about this chapter.
I love you guys always.

Xoxo 💋- S