Chapter 3 - After

Zayn

After the night with Jenna, I couldn't think of anything or anyone else except her. Not any of my meetings, my clients, my work. Nothing. She was just revolving around my mind like clockwork. I cannot keep her out of my head.

Actually I didn't want to.
That night I didn't stayed with her for longer. And I am regretting it very much. I can't concentrate on anything except her.

Fuck it.
What did she do to me?
I have never felt like this. Ever. It was very different. It was a complete new feeling which I was discovering in my own body. I don't know how I will pass this phase. Wait

Do I want to pass this phase?

And there is a knock on my door. "Mr. Gray, the meeting will start in about five minutes." Anne said. She is my assistant.
"I will be there."
Ok little about my work life. I am the CEO of Gray Publishing House. It is one of the most famous publishing House is LA. It has become the most successful publishing house in less than five years. I have worked my ass off to be in this position where I am today. I am a billionaire today for my hard work.

I loved reading novels since I was a kid. My mom used to tell me stories. She was really eager to build a Publishing House. But she passed out before fulfilling her dream. It was her idea. Not that I didn't want this but through this I can feel a connection with her. It feels like she is here with me. Always by my side.

I went to our meeting room. I may have been sitting there but my mind and my heart were somewhere else.

Maybe in the past night with Jenna. The memories from the night were rushing through my head.

Jenna's caramel wavy hair, her big doe eyes, her long lashes, her curved body. She is Perfect. It feels like Michelangelo himself had made her. Like how can someone be so perfect?

When my clients were showing their presentation, I was thinking about her moans. The way she screamed my name when I was inside her. Her soft little screams
"Done." The client said, switching the projector off and the lights back on.
"Hmm. I will let you know later." I was hardly giving attention on the presentation.

I waited for everyone to leave the room because under the table I was rock hard. Just by thinking about her.
My God. This women.

She doesn't even know how much control she have over me without even trying.

I have to do something about this situation. I should call her.
Fuck. I don't have her freakin' phone number. I don't even know her last name.
God, what I was doing?

Ok fine. I am visiting her house. I know it's a desperate move. But I am desperate. Very. I am desperate for her. I am desperate to be by her side.

I am desperate to be with her.