Chapter-three

The shock someone can go through just in 24 hours. I sat on my bed looking at my phone.

I went through his profile. Like I did almost everyday.

I mean I tried following him 5 years ago and he didn't follow back so I unfollowed.

Not to be weird but everyone does this. I sat down and scrolled through his following.

He followed about three girls. His mom, me and Maisha.

She followed him. I always knew that she followed him but now it started to feel weird about it.

I went to his followers. And there where thousands. Not even thousands but millions of girls.

From races white to black and from black to Asian.

His the ideal man for everyone.

Everyone loved him. People from the other side of the world too. I sat on my bed thinking.

If so many people love him, his that famous then he clearly wouldn't and doesn't care about me.

He probably just followed by mistake because the hottest people follow him. Celebs, TV shows, pornstars.

You name it.

It was quiet downstairs. A little bit too quiet.

I opened the door quietly and peaked put.

"Dude she's not gonna do it" Luka whispered from the living room.

"I bet you she saw it and she went through your following, what are her thoughts saying? " Dru asked while whispering.

That's weird, why is he asking as if I wasn't the only one who could read minds. This boy thinks he can be me.

I sighed, time to think about everything but the current situation.

I got my speaker and I blasted some music. Filling the room to the brim with lyrics.

The song that was playing was Chou Daddy. I had recently seen it on tiktok and my mind was going crazy.

Every corner I turned in life this song was blocking my head.

I locked my door incase Dru was recording.

"LA PÉPITEEE AHHHH! " I screamed as I danced to the Congolese song.

My inner 0.01% Congolese self was feeling it.

Whined my hips while singing.

"MY BOO! " I said while looking in the mirror.

"MWAH, MY BOO! " I sang but got tired so I stopped screaming.

I got a ding on my phone and I picked up my phone.

Dru had tagged me in his story.

I paused my music and watched as I danced on my phone.

My mouth was open. I had literally locked my door.

I looked to the window and there stood Dru On my balcony.

He grinned and went away. My brother is going to be the death of me.

I watched the video again and he tagged me saying.

"Chou Daddy goes crazy fr"

I wanted to die from cringe. At least my whining skills where top tier at that moment. I felt somewhat proud of myself instead of embarrassed.

My phone dinged again and it was Matthew.

"MatthewJames has tagged you in his story, he is not in your following allow him to tag you or not? "