Diary Note #1 : Author Question

*spoiler alert*

※Hello ladies and gentlemen as it is the first time ever for me to write a note through one of the books chapters please forgive any little miss that I make if it how I talk or whatever 😁.

Now don't worry there is a reason for this "chapter" , there is something that I desired , hoped , wanted , really really itched me to know , now for start I'll inform you that I'm in the middle of writing the " Fourth Page Of The Reincarnation Dairy " and with this out I will let out another info one that is a little spoiler so for all those who hate spoilers as much as I want to know your answers I for one does understand you and will respect your will to receive the next chapter safely without any " spoilers " .

then for the spoiler warning :

_________________________________________________________________

=Do=Not=Pass=This=Line=

Here are The reader who reader beyond Limit

Please Respect and move aside

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

============ ============== =============== =========

______________________________________________________________

Did you succeed in passing the border ?

Good for you now you must answer as to not feel as you lost something right (?_?) :]

now for the question I'm so longing to know ready ?

here it is

would you prefer for a naïve yet has noble aura has monsters genes yet no one of the monsters , scary yet gentle , childish yet mature to simply unrecognizable level with a devilish personality but still a the worst demon lord will mistake her as an angle . the following images to portray the described character ?

Option #1

Vote here =

Vote here =

Option #2