Tenth Page in the reincarnation diary 「Solution」

< < > >  : Is a quotation marks to signify  a skill talking this is used when  a character (by any kind)   hear a skill communication with its master  / notification . It is used only when the master POV is at play the skill is talking normally .

" " : This quotation marks  are used as everyone may know , it is used to signify  a speech for example as I explained before when an skill with an ego is talking to the owner  the owner will hear the speech with this quotation mark '< < > > ' , but the when the skill's POV is at play  then this  speech marks will be used ( for any first person character  and for non-skill dialog ).

 < > : This quotation marks are used when the voice of the world or through any great announcement .

' ' : This quotation marks will be used through telepathically communication .

________________________________________________________

Rimuru's POV :

When I took a hold of Shizu as she at weakening state , I extend  my body so I'll be able to assist as some kind of a futon , Maybe ?

When I try to extend any further .『Great Sage』 notify me with repeated notifications , for example :
 «Notice : such activities will damage the body beyond recovery nor regeneration . ! .» and «Danger , Master body is overusing the locked  attributes of the skill » and other messages like that .

 I tried to use [Magicules Manifestation Technique]  which 『Inheritor』 bought up  back then , when I'd been checking out my skills , the magicules art is quite simple , you've to take your mana / magicules  / Ki / Battle art or even (pure) Magic energy [ different  from mana ]  basically any energy which has the feature of 'Enhancement'  and cover your body as an armor but instead of defense attribute you need to spread it through your movement of defense and offence all together the main goal of this technique is to easily inspire the <Voice Of The World> to take notice of your movement and literal skills either physical or magical skills.

 ( Enhanced with the different energy than the one you use for the attack For Example :
[Battle Art] being covered with [Magical Art] or 'Mana' ) .

A While it may not always work 100%  , it does has 45% more efficient success score then  <Normal>  Magicless training  , in theory the technique work in a system , which the <Voice Of The World> take the energy that is used to cover the movement that are supposed to describe the skill which the individual  crave , for example a person would train with the sword while being covered by a certain energy then the skill he will eventually get will be[Extra Skill : <Swordsmanship> ] or[ Unique Skill : <Gradient Sword Art> ] depending on the situation and the circumstances of his training .

So with this 'Technique' I'd been able  to finally 'unlock'  (learn more about ) one of 『Inheritor』 attributes . 

It's seem that I still know nothing of the skill although I have a feeling that 『Inheritor』 doesn't know himself either . The only points he's ahead of me are "power adaptability" and "general knowledge" , while he has the [Personality] he doesn't have any intrinsic general feeling/knowledge  , well I guess that's because he is a skill after all , even 『Great Sage』 have less personality then 『Inheritor』 so all good I say  . I'll ignore it for now .

 I'll ignore it for now