Ninth Page in the reincarnation Diary 「Construction」

As Rimuru and the group have returned to the village , Rimuru asked Rigur  to guide the dwarves around the village and observe the landscape .

Meanwhile Rimuru accepted the new 500 goblins that requested to join the village , Rimuru had to name all of them which again  took three days of magicules recovery .

In the meantime where Rimuru was sleeping , Kaijin and the three other were teaching  the newly evolved Hobgoblins together with the older hobgoblins how to craft , dismantle and most importantly  how to build a house .

After three days Rimuru woke up and saw all the progress that have been done , the most important stuff that were built are storage rooms ,labs , blacksmithing  (based on stuff which Kaijin bought with him from Dwargon ) and Rimuru  personal tent ...

After three days Rimuru woke up and saw all the progress that have been done , the most important stuff that were built are storage rooms ,labs , blacksmithing  (based on stuff which Kaijin bought with him from Dwargon ) and Rimuru  personal tent ( upgraded version ) .

After a week the "hobgoblin village" became the most advanced spot in the "Great Jura forest ". 

Kaijin was celebrated as the great hero of the village and he was given a special title - "Leader of Modernization" .

The goblins praised Rimuru for being such an inspiring leader , for his kindness and understanding to all creatures .

Rimuru and the others felt so proud for this new accomplishment which will shape the future of their village .

They celebrated with a grand feast , drinking , dancing and singing .

This was just the beginning of something amazing that was about to happen in their small paradise.

And from there on, they all worked in harmony to build a bright future for everyone in the "hobgoblin village" and beyond.

The villagers continued to thrive and grow, learning new things everyday from Rimuru's teachings such as farming techniques, animal husbandry, mining operations, construction technology. Kaijin also used his knowledge of blacksmithing to create various weapons and armor which made it easier for the people to protect themselves.

The villagers also started trading with different villages, learning new cultures and exchanging goods. They even opened up a market to showcase and sell their wares to the other creatures from around the region.

Rimuru's dream for unity between all races was slowly becoming a reality as more people experienced peace and prosperity through his leadership.

A month later .

Shizue Izawa POV :

Many years ago so many I can't count them at hands I was living with my mom I had the kindest mother I could ever wish for , but flames separated us apart .

Now I am being chased by stupid looking ant monster with these three , I can't believe how I ended up in this state .

I didn't know it is so hard to find one person!!! =< .

The next thing I knew , we made it to a village and running in the middle of it was an slime who is leading us to a mansion !!

I am not sure what kind of place this is but this Mansion looks so grand and beautiful. We all bowed down with respect as we enter「Lets meet Rimuru-sama」

But before I knew what was happening, we were already standing in front of a large figure with glowing eyes , it was Rimuru-sama!!

He smiled and welcomed us with open arms , telling us of his dreams for unity between all races. His charisma was astounding, and I knew in that moment that I wanted to help him fulfill his dream. From a single glance, Rimuru-sama had earned my trust and admiration entire heartedly .

The three told Rimuru about their task , while I kept quite for I had nothing important to add .

Then Rimuru said something which both strange and funny he said : " I am not a bad slime !!" which is a reference from a game in the old world but no one else in this world should know of this , then who is he "Rimuru Tempest" I wondered.

It was then I realized that Rimuru-sama had come from a different world, like me. He must have been shocked too when he saw my face and realized I was also from the same world as him. We shared a mutual understanding and soon enough our bond of trust grew stronger .

We now stand together with the will to protect this place , for it is our new home and together we shall make it a paradise. I am honored to be able to fight alongside with Rimuru-sama , the savior of this world!

Together, let us bring peace and harmony to this place, no matter what!

And so our journey began....together we would create something beautiful for all of humanity.

As I dreamed of this strange dream of mine I mentioned that I had to continue on my journey to find a certain Demon lord .

Rimuru asked his name and said that if he is ever to meet him , he will punch his face and tell him how much you suffered because of him .

After all Rimuru showed sympathy to my story of how I was summoned by this demon lord "Leon Cromwell" .

Seconds before I departed Rimuru gave me a Ruby like magic stone in the form of a necklace , I appreciated his generosity but declined for any high burdening feeling which may have came with it , but Rimuru said another strange thing but not like before .

The thing Rimuru said was a different kind strange it was little weird , it was mostly unsettling he said : " Of all thing please accept this one necklace it'll help against burns , H-h-Heavy Burns!

I accepted the necklace and departed awhile feeling the unease in my chest , I took one look behind and saw the three "friends" behind me waving to me at tears there was the on blonde girl who cried so much she had puffed chicks with the happy faces and tears with saddens and disappoint they all had on their expression I took one last sight of the unease face and weak wavering Rimuru stood out the most he had the face of someone when he find his loved one die at his clean hands .

And so I had gone forward with this burning feeling , the unease with pain continue bumping hard as I take every second step foreword , The last thought I heard from myself was ' I wish I had been either Rimuru's wife or his Big-sister ' As I though such stuff I started muttering loudly" hic* Hahh* I wish I had Rimuru with me here , I love you Y-y-YOU BAD SLIME!!" My conscience faded when the only thing I heard was a strange voice which replied one sentence " I know Eheheh*,You horny flame" .

________________________________________________________________________

Next page : Tenth Page in the Reincarnation Diary 「Bonding」