Diary Note #3 : Relation & Mess

Hi, I'm here today with news based on perspective are either good or bad.

First of all it'd the usual of spoiler screen.

#############################################

                                  ////////////////////////////////

#############################################################

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#########################################################

This is a hard pass spoiler alert about relation and ships between the characters with close relation to rimuru or mc in this level of the story.

I warn those of you who don't like spoiler but still curious.

I'm putting a second barrier

By the way I'm not aware of any actual spoiler haters between us so any of you who don't like this type of announcments where I put early content for others and make you guys unavble to recieve please send me a messege in the inbox or post it on my profile.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
######################################
###################################################################

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
+++++++++++++++++++++++========++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

___________________________======______________________________

Second barrier passed : xx| |xx.

So to the actual content. 

____________________________________________________

I've been working on the the outline for chapter 11 and I found the possible relations between skills are a mess.

For EXAMPLE : I'e read some fanfiction where Rimuru's wife or wives is/are Shizue or/and Ciel , but that is a Truth/False situation and let me explain.

Firstly : Let's look at Ciel's evolution history, Ciels first introduced to us as Great Sage which has "Born" from rimur's wishes or desire for a companion, but she certainly has been born from rimuru so it wouldn't be wrong to assume she's his  daughter.
     But because she'd been born from Rimuru's desire she can be considered his wife.

Secondly : Shizue Izawa is a character loved by many  from the tensura fanbase. With Shizue the situation is simplier yet more complicated.

Under the tensure Law: time + space = Fate (maybe not entirely true but you welcome to check me ).

By fate Rimuru and Shizue are bound to be together in either life or death, so fans shipped them to live happily forever and ever. With the fate law taken into account shizue also given birth to Raphael and Ciel to come, which make [great sage/Raphael/Ciel] with little to argue Rimuru's and Shizue children, but the fans took Shinsha which has a physical body and technically not from main tensura but from game tensura  and technically born from only Rimuru's mass enery and has no connection to shizue except her body which Rimuru ate.

Now if we take into accont that there the possible outcome that Shizue soul could become a skill how much mess could that make 

___________________________________________

Page 11 in the making 

Try to guess the content Eleventh Page of the Reincarnation Diary : To Be Continue.

I don't know how open is the spoiler in these page but try to guess the spoiler I'll answer in the Eleventh Page who answered correctly.

Enjoy!!