Fifth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「ADVANCEMENT」

After hard battle  Finally  their peaceful times have come .

As Rimuru walk toward the gathering  , he jump on Ranga head so everyone could see him and hear him   .

_________________________________________

-Center Village 

' Hello everyone  I have gathered you all here for the reason  that I want to state some new rules :

Rule No#1 =  DO NOT ATTACK HUMANS 

Rule No#2 =  DO NOT ATTACK COMRADES 

Rule No#3 = DO NOT BELITTLE OTHER RACES 

-------------------------------

those were the  the three founding rules .

For the time being, Rimuru has introduced these three basic rules together with the various administrative groups  , such as  : Food Gathering  ,  ScoutsMaterial  Collecting  .

Rimuru   divided the hobgoblins  within the two divisions and left the scouting for the tempest wolves for their  great sense of smell and the great 『 telepathic Communication 』 skill  .

As for construction and production he has seen the  skills of the hobgoblins , and understood that he cannot live in a house like this .
So he asked if they know any high skilled crafter and the likes.

'Well, there are the dwarves in the  【Armed Nation Of Dwargon】 ' replied Rigurd.

'! , hmmm Dwarves you say ? Then lets depart!! ' said Rimuru in a loud voice

'Understood  I will arrange everything !! ' said Rigurd in a very cheerfully voice
Or so he expected him to react  but . . . 

'Declined!   , I shall not allow this  Great  Rimuru you need at least 5 platoon  Guards  with you !! ' he truly said  .

And after  plenty of fair arguments ,  Rimuru convinced  Rigurd  and set on his trip for Dwargon .

For rimuru has two objectives , One the dwarves or more precisely their skills and so , Secondly the rumors  that Rigurd let slip loose  of the elves~~ .

Rimuru and his five hob-goblins together riding on five Tempest wolves  includes :

Gobta ( RARE ) ,  Hob-Goblin ( UNCOMMON )  ,  Rigur ( Unique ) ,  Goblina  ( UNCOMMON )  ,  Tempest Wolf  ( EXTRA-RARITY  ) ,  Tempest wolf  ( EXTRA )  , Tempest wolf ( EXTRA ) , Tempest  wolf  ( EXTRA-RARITY ) , Ranga Tempest  ( ROYAL-RARITY  )  .