Inyo Breathing Informational

Hello guys! Thanks for reading! So here is a breakdown of Haku's breathing style and its forms.

                                                                          Inyo/onmyo Breathing:

Inyo breathing is a combination of Sun and Moon breathing with the idea of creating harmony between the two opposing sides. Inyo is the Japanese equivalent of YinYang . Haku's decision in creating this is based on the opposition of demon and human and wanting peace between sides as well as between the sun and Moon breathing brothers.

Forms:

Sacred Sutra: The user attaches paper charms laced with wisteria to their weapon. Any demon hit with an attack will be poisoned. Weak demons may die from the poison while more powerful enemies may only experience temporary restriction to their regeneration abilities.

First form: Forming Clouds of Change: The weapon is raised upward building great power like clouds becoming heavy with rain which is then released in a downward slash leaving a gentle rain and bright rays of sunlight. Provides a peaceful painless death if the enemy is killed with this strike.

Second form: Kukan: Meaning 'space' or 'opening' this technique takes advantage of any weak point on the enemy and attacks that point with powerful slashes.

Third form: Unification of Kon and Haku: The user heightens their senses and rushes forward and slashes their weapon diagonally at the foe. Leaves a trail of heart shaped cherry blossom petals.

Fourth form: Cycle of the Four Seasons: The user spins and twists their upper body in a circular motion, releasing a 360° slash. All four seasons seem to pass.

Fifth form: Gogyo: Five slashes represent and cycle through the five elements; wood, water, fire, earth, metal. Each slash can be used alone or in cycle for increased effect.

Sixth form: Onmyoji's Divination: The user stands with their hands in the sign for ram and focuses on the enemy and reads their energy to assess the enemies strength.

Seventh Form: Onmyoji's Shikigami: The user rushes into an attack leaving an after image that attacks from the front while the real user attacks from behind the enemy.

Eighth Form: Tori to Uke: The user's strength and speed are improved greatly. While the move can be done with a weapon, it is intended as an unarmed technique in which the user is able to perform short spurts of judo techniques at the level of an Twelve Kizuki. This move does carry the risk of significant muscle tears to the user and should be used sparingly. Works best for a one on one battle. Can be used for multiple enemies, but weakens significantly.

Ninth form: Kyojitsu (False/untruth and truth): Works the same as Sun breathings Fake Rainbow. The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, creating afterimages that are primarily used for evading attacks. These afterimages are particularly effective against enemies with sharp vision.

Tenth Form: Rokkon Shojo: This technique heightens the 6 senses and can also allow the user to temporarily see the 'clear world' as seen by Yoiichi without awakening their slayer's mark. Requires great concentration and drains stamina heavily.

Eleventh form: Seishi: Along with total concentration breathing, this technique allows the user to temporarily stave off or even heal the damage of various wounds. The more severe the wound, the more stamina and life essence is needed to heal which can slightly shorten the users life-span. Some wounds cannot be healed enough to save one's life, but could give the user more time before death to finish off an enemy.

Twelfth Form: Inyodo (literally meaning 'the way of yin and yang'): Final and most powerful form representing a culmination of the opposing sides into the universe. The katana and user move in a large and then smaller circle confusing the enemy. The first circle deals damage to the body in 12 locations, intended to fight against Muzan Kibutsuji and his multiple hearts and brains, while the second removes the head. The circles form the Inyo symbol. Requires a lot of stamina.