Prologue

Buy the dlc for Oneshot today! Our new and exclusive dlc is a collaboration between Oneshot and the hit anime one piece

Buy the dlc for Oneshot today! Our new and exclusive dlc is a collaboration between Oneshot and the hit anime one piece. Randomly,Niko wakes up in a new world again! Their task is to somehow get home safely! But whats this? The sun came along with them? Seems like Niko needs some guidance and reassurance by someone they trust,you! Help niko get home safely while bounding with them some more. Buy the dlc today..at the cheapest price of 99.999...
.
.
.
.
.
Two figures sat at a table in a cafe,both more interested in the video playing on the phone then the food sitting untouched on their table.

"Hey,hey Y/n,how do you think Niko would hold up in another new world?" A girl with short blonde hair pushed the phone closer to your Face. "I'm gonna buy the game as soon as I get home,you better buy it as well alright?"

You picked up your drink and stared at the tempting ad "Buy it? I told you before Alyssa,I'm saving right now" You looked up at your friend who was smiling wider and wider. "So you'll leave poor Niko on their own in a new unfamiliar world while you save up for god knows what?"

you blinked. "Niko is just a game character,it won't matter if I leave them" Alyssa's eyes narrowed slightly "I saw you spend money on a new controller two days ago. You're not even saving." Alyssa scrolled around on the ad and paused when Niko appeared on the screen. "Look at poor Niko alone without anywhere to go. No pancakes to eat either,if only they had a guide to-" You shoved Alyssa's drink in her face. "I'll buy it! There you happy?Now lower your voice"

Alyssa placed her phone down on the table and gladly took the drink from Y/n's hands. "Good! I was beginning to think that you lost interest in oneshot"

You poked at the food. "It's cold,we waited too long." Alyssa looked down at her food and pushed it aside. "Just take it home and heat it up later." "You just want to leave early to play oneshot" "yep"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your purchase has been completed! Do you wish to boot up the game now? Starting game...Please wait
.
.
.

Well,There's 100$ wasted. All for this stupid game that you enjoy.

We would like to ask you some questions to customize your game experience.

Oh? Is it actually asking for your name in this game but not the other?

Do you feel responsible enough to guide a living breathing being through a new world? Enter your response here

Excuse me? Never mind,this game is pretty detailed and goes out of gameplay.

'Yes.'

Would you be disturbed if Niko could suddenly hear your thoughts and converse with you?

That is not a question you were expecting to see. Is it not the same as talking to Niko in the last game?