2~

"n/n? n/nnn!"

"n/n? n/nnn!"
.
.
.
'Hmm..?'
.
.
.
"N/nnn, wake up already!"

Your head payed flat agonist your computer desk. Your eyes slightly twitched before slowly opening. 'Hmm?' You say you head up and rubbed your eyes. 'Niko?' You looked up at the bright computer screen and closed your eyes again.

"n/n! Your awake! You've been sleeping for six days! I was worried that something bad happened" You groaned and opened your eyes again. 'Come again? I must have not heard you right.'

"I said you were sleeping for six days!"

'...WHAT.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~

'Let me make sure I have this story right, I fell asleep for six days, and during the time i was alseep Dr.Kureha took in a boy with a straw hat, and orange haired girl, and a man with swirling eyebrows?'

Niko nodded their head while eating some pancakes that was left out for them by Dr. Kureha. '..shit' Niko paused and looked up towards the ceiling. "What's wrong n/n?"

'Niko, have you been spotted by them at all?' Niko shook their head. "Chopper said not to trust pirates! So I stayed on the opposite side of the castle. But the straw boy chased after Chopper throughout the whole halls! It was kind of funny you should've seen it n/n!"

'I've already seen it many times before Niko' After all the times you've rewatched one piece, you know exactly what Niko is describing. But, that's not important to you at the moment. The most important thing right now is to get off this island and avoid the straw hats.

'Niko, go find a bag and pack everything ok? We need to leave this island right now.' Niko frowned and looked at their stack of pancakes. '..after you finish all of your pancakes of course.' Niko Cheered.

~~~~~~~~

You frowned as Niko stared out the window, fascinated of Luffy fighting Wapol. To be honest, you've watched the sence too many times to count to find it amazing anymore. Comparing it to other fights you've seen, you didn't have any interest in it.

"n/n look! Dr. Kureha and Chopper are out there too!"

'Mhm, I see them.'

You sighed. You wanted to get off the island already before you would have to watch Chopper and Niko say goodbye to each other, but for some reason you couldn't bring yourself to order Niko around like that. They were so intrigued by what was happening that you felt that the two of you could stay a bit longer, and you would, if not for the time limit on the task.