1~

I literally rewrote this in boredom yippie I'm not rlly sure what I'm doing with the whole style of this book but hopefully it will go well

-Incorrect grammar/misspelled words
-Possibly ooc
-Not edited
-many time skips
~~~ symbols Timeskips

After signing the contract with Lcui, your computer closed itself out of the cat app and hovered over an app that said "guide

After signing the contract with Lcui, your computer closed itself out of the cat app and hovered over an app that said "guide." you guessed that if you clicked it, it would lead to Niko.

This whole situation was too much for you to process at the current moment. All you wanted to do when you got home was relax with a fun game character. Now, you are in charged of guiding said game character, who technically, wasn't a game character anymore. You were watching over a living, breathing person, a child to be specific.

The thought of Niko possibly getting hurt, or worse killed because of your decisions were scaring you. You're guessing the assignment is something like getting Niko home again, however you have no idea how exactly to go about it.

If the assignment was to go along with the plot of one piece however, it would definitely be more dangerous then any of the other ideas you could come up with. You're not even sure if Niko would be able to join a pirate crew at their age.

You ended up clicking on the app anyways, though you had no plan on mind just yet. You were hoping you would be calmed down by just seeing Niko like you were in the other game. Or, you could just be greeted with Niko being killed by pirates because you took too long, but you didn't want to think about that for now.

The app was taking a painfully long time to load, and the more it went on the more your worries started to rise again. Maybe it was taking too long because Niko was in danger? Maybe this whole 'guide' system was down? Maybe it couldn't reach them? Another thing you were worried about was the fact you don't know where Niko will appear. What if they appear in a pirate's base? Or the marines? All these worries were clouding your head.

"Hello? n/n?"

'Was that Niko's voice?' you stared at the black computer screen. You first assumed maybe it was still loading but maybe you're already fully loaded in? It's possible Niko is in a dark location.

"Niko, is this person here yet? We have been waiting for a while!"

'That voice..' You thought. The voice you knew for sure. Niko already met someone relevant to the plot? You started to wonder how far back into the story you were. There may be some events that you could change. Wait, your only task is to get Niko home safely. Clear your mind of those thoughts

"Mhm! I can feel n/n! I told you Chopper! Now you and n/n can become friends too!"

'So it is Chopper..' You hummed, you didn't hear any of the other straw hats voices, it could be that they are at the Alabasta arc. Then this should be before the Drum island arc. Then the crew should be at little garden. Or maybe, this is way before this Alabasta arc takes place and they are still in east blue?