4~

"They're saying if you want to proceed onto the island then you have to defeat them and get permission from their master first!"

"Really? That's easy, let the great Usopp take care of them!l

You heard Niko wince while they watched the Kong fu-dongs destroy Usopp. "n/n, that voice, it's chopper isn't it?" Niko whispered as they clutched the sun tighter. "And, I think I see Mr.Ace up there too."

'It is them Niko, but-'

"As their master, syrup advises that you let your pupils fight their battles. It wouldn't be of any fun to them if you ran out there."

'Yeah, what syrup said' Niko frowned, but nodded their head. "I won!" Luffy cheered as the Kong-du dongs looked out in shock. Niko's eyes glimmered with amazement and curiosity. There was also a bit of worry for who you guessed was the Kong fu-dong who lost.

"Well, under normal circumstances, Luffy would have become their master, but since they already have one he would have to beat them." Vivi muttered.

"Well, where are they!"

"Don't encourage him to fight the master Vivi!"

"n/n, can I come out now?" Niko pleaded, which you couldn't say no to. You gave Niko the go ahead and they ran out from behind the rock towards Luffy and the group of Kong fu-dongs.

Choppers eyes widened at the small guy. "Isn't that.." Nami looked over to Chopper "isn't that who?" Ace smirked. "Well I didn't know I would run into them again so soon."

Luffy looked down at Niko and they stared at each other in silence. The kong fu-dongs cheered in sight of their master, which made choppers eyes widen even more. He quickly jumped off the ship and ran toward the two.

Niko laughed and set the sun down to hug Chopper back. "Chopper! Im sorry I left without saying goodbye in person. n/n said we had to leave quickly!"

You watched the touching reunion between the two before facing your gaze at the ship. Nami and Vivi were both staring at the adorable moment going on. "Hey! Are you the master of the kong fu-dongs?"

Niko looked over to Luffy who had his hat covering his face. You started to get a little worried because you know of Luffy's irrational thinking. You were about to do something before an interesting message  appeared in your inbox. One that you knew would stick forever because of the one who made the decision.

Ding!
User, 'will of D.' Owner, Luffy has taken an interest in your guided Niko

User, 'will of D.' Owner, Luffy wants Guided Niko in his crew!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Join my crew!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh?"
.
.
.
.
"WHAT."