3~

This chapter may be a little short my apologies

'Niko, you are through half your food supply'

You frowned as you stared at Niko's almost empty bag full of food and water. Niko shook the bag around and looked at the sky with a nervous smile.

"'m sorry n/n" you mentally vomited at the kids actions. 'Don't talk with your mouth full Niko." Niko mumbled some words of apology while they are the rest of the food. You looked at your inbox with the task. You had four hours to get to Alabasta.

Luckily this turtle was quite fast so you know that you'll make it in time. The question is how to relate for the next task. You know for sure the first thing you want to do when you get there is buy some more food for Niko.

The biggest problem that you may have however, is the heat of the desert. Niko is already used to heat from carrying the sun, but the scorching desert plus the sun may be a bit much for Niko in your mind.

Another issue may be, that Niko doesn't have any Beri. How were you going to have Niko buy things when they don't have the currency? Along with the fact that you'll get stares of having a child with a huge unidentified object running around the market buying supplies.

When you looked back you saw Niko throwing the rest of the bag into the huge turtles mouth. 'Niko...'
Niko looked back up the sky and tilted their head. "The turtle let out a growl I think it's hungry."

"The turtle is made out of shadows and water, it can't get hungry." You grumbled at the girl who was intently staring at the back of your head from the bed. 'Thanks for the information. Didn't you say you were going to sleep?'

The girl turned around to face the wall. "Your bed is being soaked as I lay in it. It's uncomfortable" you tap your fingers against your computer desk in annoyance. 'And whose fault is that water girl?'

"n/n! I see Alabasta! You hummed and turned your attention back to Niko. They were right, Alabasta was coming into view. It's quite pretty in your eyes. Sometimes you wish you could see it in person, but you're not one for having to walk around in heat.

"n/n, can we go get some more food?" You never took Niko as the type to have this big of an appetite considering how small they are, there's something you're noticed though. As Niko eats, it feels like you are getting full as well. It could be that because of the contract that your both linked in that way too?

'Never knew you ate this much Niko, but sure.' Niko laughed as they rubbed the lightbulb in their lap. "I dunno why, but I feel like I have to eat a lot more."
Niko shook as the turtle rumbled. It started to slowly descend itself into the water. You looked forward and saw that in front of the island, two people stood there in an attack stance.