chapter seven ; oh?

-

I went to the corner store to grab myself a Gatorade with some Mexican candy. Since I rarely eat American candy. "4.02"

"Here. Thank you."I grab the bag he gave me I closed the door I have on a blue zip up jacket with some sweatpants some random sandals from my little brother room. My hoodie was on with a slid back bun.

"Hello little girl..got any money?"A crackhead asked me. "No."

"Please give me money! I'll let you suck my dick."He begs me I gave him a disgust look.

"If I do I'll probably get a disease. Sorry I don't have money."I left him behind I felt bad not gonna lie.

"You stupid bitch! You have any money?"

"Danny pass the ball!"One of my brothers friends said while the ball went to my way.

"Okay."I kick it by making it hit his face I gasped loudly when that happen. "You ok!?"

"I'm okay! No mames. Anthony! You're sister hit me with the ball!"He tries not to cry. "I don't care gorito! Hurry up!"He yells.Me the other hand was trying not to laugh. I went inside my house sitting down in the living room playing on this tv show.

"Run! Run you stupid white girl!"I yell at the tv when this girl was about to die. I heard a knock coming from the door.

"Shit. Hold on!"I went up to door checking the window it was Eric with a little girl?

"Hello?"

"What's up..I was just around the corner to give Erica some candy and I remembered about you."He says to me. "Okay. Who's this?"I smiled.

"Erica. Erica this is..Dannylynn or Danny."He introduces me to her. I smile when she wave at me. I love babies and kids so much. Not the ones that are spoiled.

"Want a drink?"I asked her she gives me a nod.

"And me?"

"Fine. What you want?"I roll my eyes. He places Erica on the couch.

"You gotta a forty?"

"Yeah.."I open the fridge getting a forty and chocolate milk box.

"How old is she?"I grab her having her body on my hips. Erica couldn't help but smile.

Narrator Pov

Eric was watching Danny carrying his daughter Erica. Erica look like she liked her already.

"She likes you."He drinks his forty. She sits on the floor with Eric's baby. She gives Danny a toy both of them already playing.

"You gonna have kids one day?"He asked her.

"Hell yeah. I love kids."She looks at him Erica takes a sip of her chocolate milk.

"Danny! Do you have money?"Anthony comes inside all sweaty. "Yes. I'm only giving you three dollars."

"Aight aight. Cool."He says only focusing on his older sister that's until he saw Eazy-E sitting on his family couch. His jaw dropped after seeing him. Eazy is well known from Compton. Everyone knew who he was.

"You're boyfriend is Eazy-E holy shit! I gotta tell my friends this! Ay guey!"He yells Danny yells at him.

"Ey!"

"What!"

"He's not my boy friend. I work with him."She says being in the honest way.

"I'm Eric Wright. Nah I work with you're sister she's my home girl."He says dabbing up his little brother.

"Yo. I love you're song. 'Boyz n the hood' My friend has you're record."He says to him.

"Hell yeah. Shit is dope right? You're sister is in the album. N.w.a and the posses you should check it out y'know."He said to her.

"Damn. Bet.She told me that she was working on music but I didn't think she would work with Eazy-E."He says to her some other kids came by hella surprised. They left after talking to Eric for couple of minutes.

"He thought I was yo man."He smirks at me.

"Never gonna happen Eric."She plays around to get with him. "Y'know it's gonna happen."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I ain't like those other chicks that fall for ya tricks."She rolls his eyes.

"Nah. I'm playin' ion see you like that."He chuckles at her comment. "Same."

"Yeah."It was a awkward situation for no reason. It was never like this..

"Well I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow."He says to her she nods at him.

"Aight. See you Eric."He picks up his daughter leaving. It did kind of hurt her when he said that. But she knew he would say that type of stuffs. That's why she would never fall in love with him. Or will she? Danny brushes her teeth. Heads to the room.

"Girl. You better shut up."Michel'le says in the phone. Both of them have been getting along lately already best friends.

-

Weeks Later...

Visualizin' the realism of life in actuality
Fuck who's the baddest, a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is money-orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
'Cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as Five Percenters
But somethin' must've got in us, 'cause all of us turned to sinners
Now some restin' in peace and some are sittin' in San Quentin
Others, such as myself, are tryin' to carry on tradition

Ruthless is working on four albums?! With Danny album called ' Ghetto Life ' , Jj Fadd album 'Supersonic ' , N.w.a album 'Straight Outta Compton and Eazy-E solo album 'Eazy-Duz-It'. Aniyah is now at the studio rapping her verse that she wrote. Dre is producing the album.

Keepin' this Schweppervescent street ghetto essence inside us
'Cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us
Even though we know, somehow we all gotta go
But as long as we leavin' thievin'
We'll be leavin' with some kind of dough
So, until that day we expire and turn to vapors
Me and my capers will be somewhere stackin' plenty papers
Keepin' it real, packin' steel, gettin' high
'Cause life's a bitch and then you die

She goes at it again with the other verse rapping it. Everyone was looking at her doing it in the studio.

[Eazy E & Mc Ren ]
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high
'Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we puff lye
'Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high
'Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we puff lye

After doing other verses she was finally finished with it. "You did hella good homegirl."Cube dabs her up.

-