chapter nineteen ; i'm done with her

-

A/N; sorry it took me million years to publish a chapter I've been lazy..

tw : smut it's a short one lol I'm to lazy.

December 1990
Few months later...

DANNY enter inside the studio the guys are working on their new album without Cube which feels really weird. Apparently their gonna diss him? Dannylynn thought it was stupid but she ignored it. Eric and Dannylynn have getting close everyday she's starting to love him but doesn't know it yet.

Her brother manny does not like him at all..for some reason probably because of Eric past of his gang days.

"Fuck cube like dead ass man,"Ren gets angry while their dissing him Dre laughs at his comments. Danny couldn't look the same after what happened with Michel'le.

"Why y'all dissing O'Shea? I mean he ain't said anything about y'all in America most wanted."Dannylynn said her opinion all the guys look at her crazy side eying her.

"Don't talk to me. Ever again,"Yella jokes.

"Because cube is a bitch, I mean he left for no reason just to make a bitch ass solo career,"Dre answered her question. Eric brings out a camera randomly.

"Yo dannylynn,"She looks at the camera and sticks the middle finger at it. The guys were hearing random voices laughing at it. Someone else grab the camera cause Eric was lazy to carry it around.

"New album it's a real hype we're telling everything you wanna hear, everything we talked about so far. Dre can tell you."Ren looks at the camera it faces at Dre and he laughs. "Tell him man, this is the producer Dr. Dre."

"Cut that shit out,"Dre laughs.

"I'm hella drunk right now."Ren laughed.

All the boys were talking about the album dannylynn was zoned out not speaking at all.

"Yo Danny why you so fuckin' quiet."Ren said loudly and she looks at them.

"Cause I don't fuckin' like you guys,"She jokes with them. "She loves us."Eric laughed.

"Especially you."Dre said it got really awkward for some reason. Thanks Dre.

"Aight anyway here we go. Yo wassup this Dr. Dre from the worlds most dangerous group."Dre was saying fuck to everything speaking to the camera.

"You doing it from here?"Eric looks down at the camera. "Aight Yo I'm Eazy-E from the worlds most dangerous rap group from the norn and y'know who's down or what I'm outta here."

-

Danny is watching TV in her living room it was some horror movie she heard a loud knock coming from her front door she gets up heading towards her door she opens it, It was Eric.

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"I was just bored, and wanted to chill with you."He said to her she lets him inside her apartment. She closes the door behind her. Both of them had a small conversation and watched tv.

"Y'know..Dannylynn I really like you.."He said to her she turned her head. "What.."She whispers. I mean they did have some romantic moments but not like this.. him confessing his feelings for her. Danny couldn't get words out of her mouth. She's nervous.

"Y'know you want me it's obvious. Everyone knows it."He whispers in her ear making her get the chills. She finally decided to be bold.

"I like you too, Eric. I like you a lot."She looks at him Eric was smiling widely he leans in giving her a kiss she kissed him back. He places his left hand on her cheek the other one on her ass. She had both of her arms tugged against his back.

He slid his tongue inside her mouth she moans softly both of them French kissing. After making out for minutes. He takes off his shirt.

"We don't gotta do this if you don't want to.."He looks straight at her doe brown eyes.

"I want to."She takes off her crop top untiring her bra she throws them on the floor. He lays her down on the couch. He removes her pants same with her underwear. Dannylynn was bare naked.

She helps him unzip his pants taking off his boxers he picks up his cock with his hands teasing her rubbing it on her vagina.

"Please.."

He puts it in gently she opens her legs more she moans while he kept on going up and down.

"Faster!"He smirks at her comment he humps her faster making her moan loudly she wraps her legs around his back.

"Oh yes baby! Who's motherfuckin' pussy is this?"He asked her. "Y-yours!"She scratches his back.

"That's right? You like this baby?"He gives her a sloppy kiss she does the same thing he lets go.

"Turn around so I can hit it from the back baby."She listens what he says he enters inside her vagina.

After they we're finish doing all that..Dannylynn took a quick shower wearing a black crop top and pair of shorts. Eric took a shower as well after she was done he wanted to join with her but she insisted that she wanted to be alone.

"Do you remember the first time we met."She said smiling. "Damn it felt like yesterday it was 86' time flies by so fast."He said to her looking at her they both were sitting on the couch.

"I'll never forget that you kicked me, cube and yella out."She say's remembering what happened.

"Well no duh y'all was making fun of my shitty rapping but I got better."He gets confident. He checks his pager.

"Fuck this girl Tracy won't leave me alone."He said to her Danny raise her eyebrows.

"Isn't the girl you and ren did a drive by to?"Dannylynn asked him he laughed when she said that.

"Yeah. That bitch is crazy! Tracy scares me sometimes."He told her about how that woman was like damn. "Are you gonna call her back?"She asked him.

"Fuck no. I'm done with her. I got you though."He gives her a small kiss on the lips.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

-