chapter eleven ; why am i like this?!

••

Me and Ren haven't talked since the whole shit that just happen I don't even think anyone knows. I kept on thinking about it. Michel'le seemed to notice.

"What's happening something up."Michel'le said I was writing some rhymes in my notebook. "What? Nothing."I lied trying to play it cool.

"Terrible liar! What's up."She laughs.

"Don't say nothin' aight?..Me and Ren made out two days ago at the party and we almost had sex."I told her she gasps. "No way!"

"Yes way!"

"That's why I haven't seen you and Ren together. Oh shit! I can't believe it. Do you like him?"She asked me with a smirk on her face. "No. I see him as a friend. Look I'm gonna lie and say I was drunk."I told her she rolls her eyes at me.

"Girl. You needa get yourself a man."

"No I do not. Shut the fuck Michel'le."I joke with her I left the office I saw Ren walking towards my way.

Oh shit.

"Yo. Look about the other night. I was fucked up. I hope we can still be coo?"He said in a nervous tone. Thank gosh he said something.

"Yeah we can. Same I was hella drunk that night."I lied to him. "Aight. Coo."He said quietly we both just look at each other awkwardly.

"Aight. Bye."I said quietly leaving fast I look at myself in the mirror my hair was in a my crazy wavy hair with a blue t-shirt that says 'L.A' and black baggy pants with white sneakers on. I have no makeup on and my golden medium hoops.

"Whatchu looking at yourself for? Dannylynn?"Eric asked me I raise my eyebrows at him still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Nothin' why?"

"So..What we're you and Ren doing the other night?"He smirks at me. "Nun..Did he say anything?"

"No. So you guys did sum sum?"He smirks basically teasing me. Raising his eyebrows at me. "No. You short fuck."

"I'm hungry than a mothafucka, Wanna go get sum McDonalds?"He asked me I look back at him.

"Sure."

-

Narrator POV

Eric and Danny park at the beach since it was her idea to go there they sat on the impala hook and began eating their food looking at the sunset.

"Okay..Eric you better not say sum."She says he looks at her. "That night Me and Ren made out and it's still awkward I don't know what to do."

"That's why whenever any of us would mention you Ren would get weird. Why you so bother bout it?"He asked me eating a fry. "Cause Me and Ren are homies and it's weird y'know. We talked about it and it just got awkward."

"It's gonna get coo man. Don't sweat about it, Ren would probably forget about it."He said to me taking a sip of his Coca-Cola.

"Let's hope. Me and you have never done this shit before. Like have a fun time y'know."She says dipping her chicken nuggets in buffalo hot sauce.

"Because you never talk to me shorty. You talk to Michel'le most of the time."He flirts with her. She roll her eyes cause she notices it.

"So tell me sum about yourself then since I don't 'talk to you." She told him putting the food away she puts her legs up hugging them with her arms, looking at him.

"What is their to say?"He asked her.

"I don't know. You seeing someone?"She asked her.

"Oh yeah. This girl Tracy. She kind of crazy. Man.. I think she would have a panic attack if she saw us here right now. Bitch is hella toxic. Plus we're not really together I don't know how to explain. It's fuckin' hard to."He chuckled at her. "Damn. Ion wanna meet her then."

"You don't trust me. The guys don't even like her that much. Anyway, what about chu?"He asked her.

"Nah..Relationships ain't worth it. Nobody's loyal y'know what I am."She lets out of her arms releasing her legs. "For real."He agrees.

He looks at her the both of them didn't realize how close they were. he moves a piece of her hair out of her face and smiles a little. She was gonna lean in first but he stop.

"We gotta go.."He mumbles. He did wanna kiss her..but the only thing he didn't wanna do was break her heart. Cause he knew he would.

"Yeah. Let's go."She said quietly and a little embarrass of what just happen right now. He opens the door for her closes the door and heads to the driver seat. He began driving playing some random music that was in the radio. The car was silent. The two didn't say anything.

Danny kept on thinking..Was she catching feelings for him? Why him? Why can't it be someone else other then him. Eric look at her a second and thought to himself.. She's beautiful.

"I'll see you tomorrow."He told her she opens the door and closes it.

"See ya E."She says walking away she opens the house door. Heads to her room taking off her sneakers. She kept on thinking about it. How come she didn't feel like this when she kissed Ren?

"Why am I like this?"She groans looking top of the roof she plays oldies music and kept on thinking about it.

Eazy POV

I saw Danny entering her house we almost kissed I did wanna kiss her badly..but I don't wanna break her heart. Danny is super beautiful. Why am I like this?! I enter my house and Tracy was sitting down with a angry look on her face.

"And now where the fuck were you at?"She screamed at me making my ears drummed.

"Calm the fuck down. Bouta make me deaf. I was with my homies at the studio."I lied to her..This bitch thinks she can boss me around she ain't even my women.

"Whatever! My sister Tracy who's best friend Lisa and Lisa's cousin saw with some bitch."She crosses her arms. "You're Tracy who's best friend Lisa and Lisa cousin is lying."

"Whatever. I don't believe you."

"You don't have to believe me bitch! If you can't then leave Goddamn."I screamed at her. "Im sorry baby but I'm going asleep wanna cuddle baby?"

"I'm just gonna watch tv."I groaned.

-