chapter eighteen ; first date

-

"Look how about this dress?"Michel'le asked showing a light green dress hell no.

"No."

"Okay how about this one?"She shows a baggy low rise with a strip crop top woah this outfit is so pretty michel'le help me with my makeup by putting on silver eyeshadow, thick eyeliner with brown lip liner adding lip gloss next for me I put myself a slick back bun putting on little hoop earrings after that I grab myself a pair of high top converse.

"How do I look?"

"You look so pretty, I never got to wear this outfit because of Dre,"She gets a little sad looking at the outfit. "Why?"

"He said it was too relieving, But I don't think E wouldn't care he's a good person,"She chuckles a little eating a Oreo.

"Michel'le you should not be with him, like at all, he beats you and you need be with someone who treats you with respect he treats you like a dog,"I said to her straight she chuckled a little.

"Yeah Yeah I know.. but I'm in love with him we'll probably have a family together he also married me."

"What? Did you say yes?"

"Of course, Anyway I think you're eyeshadow on the left eye,"She chuckles grabbing a blush applying more on my left eye.

"Thanks Michel'le for being a good friend,"

"That's what I do. Anyway, when is Eazy gonna be here?"She asked me while getting up we both enter the living room we both heard the door knocked.

"Michel'le I'm nervous oh no I feel like throwing up right now,"I gagged a little while michel'le sighs.

"Stop being a pussy let's go,"She grabs she opens the door E had on a black Nike shirt with guess baggy jeans with Nike Cortez with a black hat.

"Have a good time!,"Michel'le chuckles he looks at me up and down checking me out licking his lips. I leave the house and michel'le closes the door we both walk together to his car I look back and michel'le is looking at the window this girl...

"You look beautiful Danny."He smiles at me.

"Thank you, you look handsome,"I said to him we both chuckle nervously awkward..he opens the door for me i enter sitting down on the passenger seat waiting for him I see him jog to the driver side he opens the door sitting down.

"Alr let's go,"He starts the car.I look out the window music playing in the background.

"So..I'm thinking we go to the beach and choose a restaurant for us to eat okay?"

"Okay are we almost there though?"I asked him looking at me. "Yeah just wait, ma."

Few Minutes Later..

"I brought us blankets and snacks,"He said to me i smiled. "Thank gosh, I'm hungry."

He hands me a comfy blanket i wrap around my body sitting down on the trunk E also had a blanket around his body. He hands me chocolate Heresy's.

"You're favorite right?"

"Yeah.."We both look up at the stars.

"Look at the stars, the natives used to find food from the stars or land. Look give me you're hand,"I grab his hand showing him. "How do you know this?"

"My dad used to show me and manny when we we're both little. I miss being a kid,"I sighed taking a another bite of my milk chocolate Hershey.

"Same. What you wanna do in you're life?"

"I wanna do my music career, uhm probably be in movies and have kids you?"

"Same I think I'll probably be in movies one day just gotta focus on this music shit,"He chuckles a little.

"Imagine if we're sea creatures like humans,"

"What kind of a question is that? I would wanna be something powerful not gonna lie."

"Same..or a mermaid like Ariel."

EAZY's POV

Me and Dannlynn are at the beach right now I can tell she's a bit nervous but she's getting there, I like this it's kind of getting cold.

"It's getting cold you wanna head somewhere to eat?"I asked her she looks at me. "Sure,"

I opened the door again for her she enters sitting down I enter inside my driver seat and began driving to this Chinese restaurant. We got our food she starts eating also me.

"What you think about this whole cube thing?"She asked me I'm tired of people bringing up cube.

"Who's that?"

"Ice Cube."

"Fuck him, Shit I'm glad for his solo career but still."I drank my orange soda. We both had a whole different conversation I'm bouta drop her off at michel'le house.

"Do you know why Dre's hitting her?"She asked me.

"I don't know..and I don't think it's right. Men shouldn't hit women it ain't right. But it's not our business."I sighed I do wanna help her but Dre's my homeboy.

"She doesn't deserve it though she's a good person."

"Yeah..She is.."I stopped at we both look at each other.

"I had a great time thank you e."She smiles at me her one deep dimple shows I love her dimple.

"Give me a kiss."I said confidently she gives me a nervous look. "What.."

"You heard me,"I lean towards I kissed her and she does the exact thing that I'm doing. I slid my tongue inside both of our tongues dancing she moans softly.
Her left hand playing with Jherl curls. She lets go and looks at me. It was short make out probably like a thirty seconds.

"Thank you again and thank you for the kiss,"She gets embarrassed. She quickly kisses my cheek I turned red easily when she did that.

"You're welcome, Ay..Danny see you tomorrow?"I asked her she gets off my car.

"Sure,"She closed my door I see her walking towards michel'le door she enters the house.

DANNLYNN POV

"Ahhh! How was it!!"I hear Michel'le squeaky voice screamed. "It was fun he's so sweet and funny,"

"I knew you were gonna have fun."I put on sweatpants with a black t shirt to sleep in. I lay down next to her. Hearing her snores already I couldn't stop

dreaming about you Eric..

-