On Death's Honor Debriefing

~ "I thought . . . I thought that maybe I was different. That I could change. We could change. But we can't, can we? We've become the very monsters we hunt down" ~

Wren has seen more than her fair share of ugly. Hell, name a spectrum of violence and she's more than likely been on either end. She's no stranger to pain.

But she sure is damn exhausted.

She just needs to finish one more contract. One more, and then she's free.

Too bad her last and final contract caught the attention of things better left unsaid.

----

A/N:

*DON'T IGNORE*

Death's Honor is a story about a tired erla - someone who's been bound to the Reftan Circle to hunt and kill the monsters that lurk the lands.

I won't sugarcoat it; to put it bluntly, the beings that are hunted down are ones who will eat, slaughter, and torture people of all ages. Cannibalism, abuse, and depictions of graphic violence will be mentioned - some in great detail - in this story. There will be other mature themes not listed here, but I will update it as I go.

As of now, I haven't decided on whether or not I'll put warnings at the front of graphic chapters - reason being because there is a certain shock factor I'm trying to achieve.

This story is marked mature for a reason. Read at your own discretion.