Goodmorning Starshine!

Hiccup woke up to the sun shining down on his face and he yawned and then cracked his back, this floor was not very comfortable he thought. he slowly opened his eyes and looked around for Nova but was hit in the face with a bucket and he yelped springing up and rubbing his head,

"Ow what was that for- oh god youre naked" Hiccup realised looking at nova who had hastily grapped a yak hide from the wall to cover herself. 

"do you have any spare clothes" She asked with bright red cheeks. Her nose was dotted with red scales and her eyes were still slits, she also had two horns coming out of her head still, she must still be transforming back.

"I'll be irght back" Hiccup blushed rushing to his room and rummaging around for something for her to wear. he found some lose clothing he hadnt worn for a while (think race to the edge) and ran down to give it to her. she put on the red shirt and the rest of the clothing while Hiccup looked the other way still blushing and then she cleared her throat, "i'm decent" She chuckled and Hiccup turned and sighed relieved.

"Are you hungry? im hungry" Hiccup said changing the subject.

"I could eat" She shrugged and her stomach rumbled.

"great how does fish soumd? Or mutten we can have mutton!" He suggested.

Bryn reclused holding her arms self conciously, "You're weirded out." She frowned.

Hiccup sighed and rubbed his eyes, "Okay yes I am you turned into a dragon! You still have the horns to prove it! I can't help it but be a little rattled by that kind of information!" He confessed and Bryn chuckled meekly, "I guess it was a bit of a bombshell." she said hiding her face with her dark hair.

"A bit!?" Hiccup laughed crossing his arms and sliding over to Bryn's side. "It's kind of cool, i guess" He said. Bryn looked at him surprised and smiled, "Really?" She asked. Hiccup looked at her and smiled, "It's really cool, actually." He said. "why do your dragon form have so many scars?" He asked. Bryn's smile dropped and she looked away again, "I first turned when i was 13, but my dad had known since i was a baby that i had been cursed, apparenlty it was a generational curse. When i finally turned it was like a flip switched and he put me in a jail he had specially made for me. Of course if youre a teenager and suddenly become a dragon you would be pretty freaked out and imade a mess of things so my father and his men thought i was aggressive and started poking me with sticks and hitting me with stones, that just made things worse. I tried fighting back but i got punished even more. every morning after my father would cradle me and tell me everything was okay but i could feel the wounds still even if they werent there." She explained.

Hiccup had tears in his eyes and he hugged her tightly, "Im so sorry" He tremmered and i hugged him back crying. "You're safe now, i wont let him get you" He said into her ear and she smiled and hugged him tighter. "Thank you Hiccup." she said and then kissed him and he kissed back. 

"Wow..." Hiccup chuckled.

"Wow," Bryn smirked.

"So... Breakfast?" Hiccup asked and Bryn rolled her eyes laughing.