Dont trust the milk

~Le time skip to 5 months later!~

Twas the season to be jolly on the little island of Berk! It was nearly snoggletog and Hoccup took extra measures to make this the best snoggletog ever! He wanted to surprise Raven with the best snoggletog ever now that she wasn't alone.

Hickory, Stormfrost, and Frigg were teenagers now and a handful.

Stormfrost was moody and rebellious, frigg was stealing anything shiny she could find and Hickory.. well.. Hickory was quite.. dramatic.

"Calm down hick it was a simple mistake someone must have misplaced the eel there! It's gone now!" Raven was shushing Hickory who was screaming and hissing and flapping his wings angrily at his pile of fish after he had found a large juicy eel in the mix. Why dragons hated eel, I don't know.

Eventually Nebula came over and growled at Hickory which did the job and the little dragon sat down and finally behaved.

"Thanks girl," Raven said stroking Nebula on the nose.

Raven then spied something in the snow, it looked like a tray with a jug of milk and two glasses in it.

Raven titled her head intrigued and walked over to the tray and saw there was a note. She opened it and it read,

"Hey sweetie, brought you something to Merry your day xx"

Raven blushed, this must have been from hiccup!

"He's so thoughtful!" She said dreamily and picked up the jug and poured herself a glass.

It was.. lumpier.. and.. hairier.. than she expected. She gulped and put the glass to her lips, it can't be bad if hiccup made it, right? She started to drink it and  spat it right out again.

"POISON!" She gagged throwing the glass on the floor shattering it.

She rubbed her tongue clean with her sleeve and she was close to vomiting.

"Hey Raven what you got there?" Hiccup asked walking up beside her.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" Raven asked angrily pointing to the jug.

"Huh?" Hiccup wondered confused and then looked at the jug and sighed, "Astrid!!" He yelled unamused and Astrid appeared from the bushes yelling.

"You love Yaknog don't lie!" She said. "I just thought I could bring back some treasured memories!"

Hiccup shook his head, "Get out of here cheater!" He said and Astrid ran away yelling as she went,

"you'll love me again just you wait!"

Raven rolled her eyes, "she just won't quit huh?".

Gobber ran over suddenly, "hey guys, you haven't by chance got your three little furies stowed away somewhere have ye?" He asked sweating.

"No, why?" Raven replied looking concerned.

"I was worried about this.." gobber said wiping his forehead,

"I think I just saw them flying towards the rookery with all the other dragons.." he said.

"Oh brother.." Hiccup said shaking his head.

"The rookery?" Raven asked.

"It's the island all our dragons go to to lay their eggs this time of year.." hiccup explained going over to Toothless.

"But they're just babies!" Raven said shocked.

"I have a feeling this has something to do with Stormfrost." Hiccup theorised.

"Well we've got to get them back!" Raven said getting on Nebula.