The breakup

After toothless and nebula were done having 'fun times' hehe XD hiccup hopped onto a very happy Toothless and flew back home after saying goodbye to Raven awkwardly becuase he was still uncomfortable from what they almost did in the tent like OMG hiccup control yourself!! 

He got back just before it was dark this time and Astrid was nowhere to be seen.
"Why isn't she here to shout at me?"  Hiccup asked confused, to which Toothless grumbled confused.

"Astrid?" Hiccup called out throughout his house. Huh weird.
Suddenly he heard... moaning sounds?!?
He walked towards it quietly trying not to make creaking sounds on the woody floorboards. He turned the corner and peeled into his bedroom to see...

Astrid.. having SEX with Snotlouts DAD!

"What the hell!?" Hiccup yelled in shock.

"Hiccup?!" Astrid yelled back confused.

"What is happening?" Hiccup shouted sadly.

"It's not what it looks like!" Astrid tried to defend herself while Snotlouts dad sat there with a dirty smug smile on his face.

"Are you cheating on me? How long has this been happening?" Hiccup says with a lower voice now but he is also much sadder.

"Only this night I swear! You've just been gone for so much time recently and you don't want marry me so I got lonely!!" Astrid said sadly trying to get hiccups sympathy.

"She wanted a real man" Snotlouts dad said smirking.

Hiccup groweled through tears, "leave."
Just when that happen toothless bounded in with a fiery mouth also growling.

Snotlouts dad yelped like a little school boy and ran off naked!

Astrid looked at hiccup with teary eyes, "please forgive me Hiccup.... it was one mistake.."

Hiccup looked at her with anger in his eyes, "I don't love you anymore."

Astrid's face turned from pure sadness to pure anger, "dont love me!? After everything I've done for you!?"

Hiccup chuckled a little but was still very angry, "everything you've done for me? Like cheat on me with an old man?" He smirked becuase she was stunned.

Astrid screamed in frustration and stomped out the house, grabbing her axe and slamming doors on her way out.

After she was gone Hiccup fell to his knees and cried, nothing was going his way right now!
He cried until he couldn't any more and eventually went to sleep on the sofa, because there's no way he's going to sleep in that sweaty bed!

Hiccup dreamed about all the good times he had with Astrid that night, like when they rode together on toothlesss for the first time, when they would race and Astrid would do a victory dance.

Hiccup awoke to sunlight beaming down on his face, making the tears on his face cold as they evaporated into his freckled skin.
He felt terrible! He groaned and got up, looking at toothless who was sleeping next to the sofa, he knew exactly who to go see, not to mention Astrid won't be anywhere near her!

Time to go see Raven and Nebula.